Chapter 4: "Permission and Shopping for Tour"

-Rachel's POV-

I woke up around 9 am and immediatley went downstairs for some reason. There, I saw sitting on our couch, my parents and one direction talking. I cleared my throat and they all said a plain hi. "Umm, what are you doing here?" I ask them trying to not be rude. "Oh, the boys were just asking us if you can go on tour with them." my mom simply explained. My eyes widened. What.The.Fudge. Oh My Holy Fudge!!!!! Go on tour with them?! Go on tour with them?!!  I'm so happy my sisters aren't here or else they would scream so loud that every glass in this house breaks. I'm sure of it. I was still wide-eyed and not moving while Harry snapped his fingers in front of me and said "I think she's stoning." I rolled my eyes on him while I sat down beside my dad. "Can I????? PLEASE MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said as I gave her a puppy dog face. "Okay, okay." she said while she laughed at me. "Yes!!!!!! Thanks mom. Thanks dad." I say as I hug them both.

-Niall's POV-

I watched her as she hugged her mom and dad. It was really sweet. Why do I have a feeling that I'm beggining to have a crush on her? No, I can't like her. I met her yesterday!

Yes you met her yesterday. But you know you like her.

Ughh...shut up conscience!

"Okay, when do we leave?" Rachel asks us. "Oh, tomorrow." I say. "WHAT????????????? Where are you going anyway??" She groaned.

 "Los Angeles." I said simply.

"The FUDGE????"!!!!" she exclaimed. I guess she was pretty surprised cause the flight is pretty long from London to L.A. 

-Rachel's POV-

"The FUDGE?????!!!!!!" I exclaimed. L.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've never been out of country!! "Yeah. Well,we leave 7 o'clock sharp tomorrow." Liam exclaimed. "I hate you guys!!! Why didn't you tell me earlier!! I need to go shopping!!" I exclaimed cause you know, it's L.A. it's not that I don't have clothes or anything, but it's just, IT'S L.A.!!!!!!!! "Why, don't you have clothes?" Louis said chuckling. "I have clothes, it's just that it's L.A. and I need new clothes." I said pouting. "Can I go shopping mom?? PLEASE?? I have my own money!!" I exclaimed. I really need to go. "Okay, okay honey. We can't go with you though. We have a meeting." she said. My mom and dad are both business people. "It's okay mom. It's just the mall." I said. "Oh, we'll come with you." Liam said. "Oh no, no it's fine." I said. I didn't wanna cause them any trouble. "No, we insist." Louis said. "Well I guess it's settled. We have to get going." Dad said before saying goodbye while mom gave me money for the entire trip while nobody was watching. 300 euros!!!! Oh My God!!!!!! "Thanks mom." I whispered to my mom befor she left and put the money in my pocket. "You guys don't really have to go with me." I said. "Nah, it's fine. We wanted to go to the mall anyway." Niall said. "But guys you can't! You're huge popstars. You can't just go to anywhere you want." I said. "We have our hoodies and sunglasses." Zayn said chuckling. "Ughh..If you say so. I'm gonna get ready. Just watch some TV or whatever. We have to leave before my sisters wake up." I said while running up the stairs. I took a 15 minute bath and then changed into my red skinny jeans, plain white t-shirt and pink vans. I wore my jacket cause it's pretty cold outside and put the money mom gave me in the box on top of my closet making sure not to spend it I got my wallet and rushed downstairs to see the boys watching soccer. "Come on guys we need to go before my sisters wake up." Then we went to the mall and the guys put on their sunglasses and hoodies. We went to so many different satores and I bought so many things like t-shirts, skinny jeans, converse, vans, etc. By the time we finished it was almost 11 o'clock and I had so little money left. But, it's still about 45 dollars maybe. "I'm hungry!! Let's go to the food court!!" Niall whined. I'm pretty hungry too actually. "Okay, okay Niall. Calm down we'll go." Liam said and then we headed to the food court. After we ate, the boys dropped me home. "Bye boys! See ya tomorrow!" I said to the boys with a happy tune. "Okay, we'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow okay!" Harry said. "Okay bye!" I said before they drove off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!! I know it's not very long but I'm running out of ideas quickly. Okay, the next chapter will be out in a few days maybe, I don't know, depends on my time. BUT, I know that I will definitely not update tomorrow because 1. The power's out whole day tomorrow here. 2. We're gonna go  to the beach!!!!!!! Okay so yeah, please Vote, Comment and Fan! Oh and I'm dedicating this to @KrazyMhee cause she dedicated me in one of her chapters in her fan fiction. If you want you can read it. It's called "A Summer With Mr. Obnoxious" I like it. It's great. Okay, so that's about it.

-Bianca :))))