Chapter 7: "I Think I Like You"

-Rachel’s POV-

Me and the boys were all sitting in the living room. Me, Harry, and Liam are sitting on the couch while Niall and Zayn are sitting on the floor, and Louis was sitting on an armchair We’ve been sitting here doing nothing for a whole 7 minutes.

“So…..” I say finally breaking the long awkward silence.

“I WANNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!” Louis screamed all of a sudden.

“Okay, okay fine. No need to scream Louis.” Liam said annoyed.

We all sat down in a big circle on the floor. I love playing truth or dare, and playing with 5 of the most crazy boys on Earth? Oh, this should be interesting.

“Okay, I’ll ask first.” Louis started then looked at us one at a time. First Liam, then Niall, me, Zayn, and lastly Harry. Then his eyes went back to Zayn. “Okay, Zaynie boy, truth or dare?” Louis asks.

“Umm, dare?” Zayn said. Well, it was more of a question than an answer. I guess he was scared because out of all the boys Louis was the craziest.

“Huh, let’s see.” Louis answered. He thought for a while then looked back at Zayn with an evil smile on his face. “I dare you to take off your clothes and sit in your underwear for the rest of the game.” Louis dared with a very proud smile.

When Zayn heard those words his jaw dropped. “You serious?!!” he asked. Louis nodded still smiling and I felt like I could burst out laughing any minute. Zayn just sighed and took off his shirt and pants. I can’t help but stare though. Don’t get me wrong, but he’s really good-looking.

“Okay, Zayn. Your turn.” Harry said. Zayn stared at all of us then his eyes darted back at me. I blushed and looked away realizing I was still staring at him.

“Like what you see, babe?” Zayn said with a wink. I just rolled my eyes and blushed even more. “Okay, Rachel. Truth or Dare?” Zayn finally asked. I looked up and thought for a while. If I say truth, they might ask something really personal. If I say dare, they might make me do something crazy, like make me wear my underwear the rest of the game like Zayn. Hmm..truth, dare, truth, dare, truth….

“Umm, Rachel?” Liam asked. I didn’t realize that I didn’t answer for a while. I thought for a while then sighed and finally answered.

“Truth.” I answered. Oh well, they were my best friends, well kinda. And I’m gonna live with them for the next 5 months anyway.

“Hmm…” Zayn said as I answered. He was giving me a ‘that-was-a-nice-choice’ kinda look. He thought for a second than looked at me with a grin.

“Which of the 5 of us do you like the best?” Zayn asked, he’s grin widening. I thought for a second. Honestly, Niall was my favorite out of the bunch. I’ve always liked him. I know everything about him. His full name, his parents, his birthday, everything. I was shy to say my answer. It’s not that I’m not proud about him or anything, it’s just that I’m shy to say that I like him cause he’s right beside me. I sighed and finally spoke up.

“I-it’s, it’s, it’s Niall.” I stuttered. I looked down and blushed. I looked at Niall for a second and saw that he was blushing too. Why?

-Niall’s POV-

“I-it’s, it’s, it’s Niall.” she stuttered. What?? She likes ME? Are you serious?! I just looked down and blushed. I’m not gonna lie, but I like her too. She’s pretty, sweet, kind, PERFECT. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Rachel was looking at me with a confused face. Gosh, she must’ve noticed that I’m blushing. I never looked up but I spoke.

“Umm…okay. Your turn Rachel.” I told her then the game went on. I can’t believe she likes me!!

-Rachel’s POV-

The game finished and we all decided to go to sleep. As I laid in my big, queen-sized bed, I kept thinking about Niall. It’s just that, I can’t believe that with just one wrong call, we could be best friends. Huh, thinking back, I think I have to thank Emily that she gave me a wrong number. Oh well. I’ll Sype her tomorrow I guess. A few minutes later, I completely dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! I’m sorry I haven’t been updating very often, it’s summer here, and I sleep at 1 o’clock in the morning and wake up at 12 o’clock in the afternoon the next day every summer.  I’m so sorry. But I do have news!! Well, my sister's taking the laptop I’m currently using with her. If you’re asking where, her college. “University of The Philippines, Visayas”.  BUT!!! My other laptop is fixed now, and she’s leaving the netbook here!! And, my mom’s planning to put Wi-Fi on our whole house, so yeah. Our house currently doesn’t have Wi-Fi, and when I go to the internet, I can only connect one laptop,  I can’t use two at a time. So, yeah I can update more. BUT, summer’s ending soon and classes are coming up and I promised I would be an honor student this year to my parents, cause I was only an honor student when I was in Kinder 2, (Prep) and 1st grade , and I’m going to be in the 5th grade this year, so I have to be an honor student. My parents give me almost everything I want, and I promised that this is how I would repay them, so yeah. Please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN. I will dedicate this to my sister, Avegail, cause she’s a reader and has been voting on the past chapters, so yeah.

-Bianca :)))))))))