Chapter 5: "Excited Sisters"

As I went inside my house, my sisters literally jumped on me. They actually JUMPED on me. "Guys get off!! You're crushing me!!" I whined. They got off me and started shouting and asking things about the tour. So my parents told them, GREAT, note the sarcasm there. "Oh my Gosh!! You're going on tour with them! AHH!!!" Mia exclaims. "Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh!! Oh my Gosh!! Can I go???!!" Jade exclaims. WHAT?? oh, heck no. "Mom told me they sat on our couch. OUR couch!!!!" Maria shouts at me. "Guys, come on can you please calm down? I'm tirred and the boys are picking me up early tomorr--" I began to say but they cut me off by shouting. Gosh, I sure have annoying sisters. "WHAT???? The boys are gonna be here?? OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!" Mia exclaims. Out of all of them she's the biggest directioner. Apart from ME of course. "Oh come on guys...my flights at seven and it's two o'clock and I have to pack my suitcases. Come on!!" I was starting to get pretty annoyed. "Okay, okay fine." Maria says rolling her eyes. "Yay, thanks guys!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I packed my suitcases, yes suitcases. Well, of course I don't know how many months this tours gonna take and besides., I have a lot of clothes! Okay well after that it was already 5 p.m. and my flights at seven so I decided I would just eat some candy bars or something and go to sleep. I went downstairs and into the kitchen to see all my sisters and my parents.

"Sweetie, what time's your flight tomorrow?" my mom asks sweetly.

"Seven mom. The boys are piking me up." I say as I grab some bread and spread Nutella over it. Once I'm done I said goodnigt and brought the sandwich back to my room. After I ate it, I brushed my teeth and set my alarm and dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi :))))) Okay so I know I haven't updated in a really long time. I'm sorry for that it's just....well...umm.. ughh okay fine I'll tell you. You know McDonalds right?????? well my mom let me join their "Kiddie Crew Worksop" with my cousin. Well, I'm 10 okay?  you pay them so that you can "work" there for 5 days. You get to wipe tables, make sodas and sundaes, open doors and on our 4th day we made cheeseburgers. And on our 5th day we had our "graduation". So, yeah. And then we had our family reunion and well, I was just busy. And I'm sorry this chapter is short, I want it to be longer, but we're going to the dentist soon. So yeah, bye.

-Bianca :)))