Chapter 10: "Secret Someone" (Filler)

-Niall's POV-

Jake and I were in the living room while Rachel and Jane were in the kitchen baking. We were just watching a basketball game on TV when Zayn woke up.

"Hey, Niall. Hey ----" Zayn started but paused since he didn't know who Jake was. "Umm, who's this??" he asked and pointed at Jake while standing in front of us.

"Jake." Jake said as he stood up and offered his hand which Zayn gladly shook.

"He's Rachel's old friend." I said. I really wanted to roll my eyes then and I don't know why.

"Oh, okay." Zayn said and went to the kitchen while Jake sat back down.

-Rachel's POV-

Jane and I were in the kitchen making cupcakes when Zayn walked in.

"Mornin' Rach. Mornin'---" He said but paused when he saw Jane. "How many strangers are in here today?!" he joked. I laughed a little and Jane chuckled.

"Jane." Jane said as she shook Zayn's hand.

"She's Niall's old friend." I said. I was almost gonna roll my eyes but I stopped myself. I don't know why I did that.

"Oh. Well what're you guy's baking?" he asked.

"Red velvet cupcakes." I said as I continued to make the icing while Jane was starting to but the batter on the tray and put it in the oven.

"Mmm." Zayn mumbled as he tasted the icing I was making.

"That's enough." I said as I took the bowl of icing away from him and put it in those plastic thingies you use to frost the cupcakes with.

(Sorry. I don't know what those are called and I don't really know how to make cupcakes XD)

"Fine." he pouted and went back to the living room.

A few minutes later we were frosting our cupcakes.

-Niall's POV- 

Jake, Zayn, and I were talking in the living room when Jane and Rachel came out holding a tray of red velvet cupcakes.

"Mhmm. Smells nice girls." Zayn said as the girls sat with us on the couch.

"Yeah, yeah. Now EAT!!" Rachel joked as she handed us each a cupcake.

"We should do someting, you know. Just to know each other a little more." Zayn said as he took a bite of his cupcake.

"Like what??" Rachel said as she wiped frosting off her lips.

 "I know! We should sit on the floor and form a circle and then go get a bottle. Whoever the bottle points at, gets to say someting about theirselves." I explained as I finished my cupcake and took another one from the tray.

"Sounds good." Jane said and then Jake went to get a bottle.

When we started, the first one up was Zayn, and he did this really funny accent which made us laugh. I wish things would always be this way.

-Someone's POV- 

I watched them from the window as they laughed. They seemed so happy. Little did they know that their happiness will change in so little time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated!! Chapter 10!! Oh, and by the way..I just wanna thank you readers 'cause I think we got 400 reads in this story!!! Thank you so much guys!! I know I haven't updated lately, it's mainly because of school work. I only updated today because I was absent, 'cause I was sick. Sorry if it's only a filler, and if it's short! 

-Biancyyy xx