Pulsing Need 5

The characters may be familiar to you. If you're reading Elise Estrella's works, then you will recognize them. If not, please go and check her works. :)

A fanfic of sorts.

Unedited. Will polish later.

Enjoy.

~~~

Damn.

No matter how hard Mac tried, he couldn't remove the images of that woman out of his mind. The way she swayed her hips, how she turns her head, how she looked at him beneath her lashes, how she dragged her fingers down his body, how she moaned under his touch.

Fuck. He's in the office and he's having a hard on.

The worst part was that he couldn't do anything about it. He couldn't jack off. He couldn't release his frustrations. After 30 years of living, all his happiness, and his soldier's happiness suddenly depended on one woman.

A woman he didn't even know. Not even her name.

It was exasperating. Mac even wanted to hit himself when he didn't get her name after that passionate night they shared. He was so focused on the uncontrollable desire running his veins that time that all reasons flew out of the window. All he cared about was to touch the girl, and make him his.

So much for being a US Navy Seal Commander.

And boy, did he regret it. He regret that he thought the desire he felt three nights ago would be satiated after a single encounter. Because after that night, he never had a decent sleep. Everytime he would close his eyes, the image of her, writhing in his bed, naked as a baby, with the moonlight as the only source of light would flash before him. And all he could do is take a cold shower.

A few more showers, and he would get sick already.

Just like today. He suddenly had the urge to return to his unit in BOQ – Bachelor Officers Quarters – to take a cold shower because he's so fucking hard. No matter how much he imagined her touch him while trying to get himself come, he just couldn't. He was looking for the smooth touch of her small hands on his shaft, the warmth of her mouth while she swallowed all of him. It surprised him that she didn't seem to have a gag reflex, for she was able to swallow him whole. And he's not even small to begin with.

Shutting his laptop, he stood up to lock the door. Dropping himself on the sofa in his office, he let the memories of her flood his mind.

~~

It was very rare for him to go in clubs like this. It's not his scene. He would rather order pizza and watch movie at home than go clubs like this.

Clubs that didn't even have restrictions.

He didn't even know what to call the club. Gay club? Lesbian Club? All the Way Club? Choose Who You Want Club? None of it seemed fitting, since not everyone is gay or lesbian.

Maybe the fitting name would be 'BDSM Club'.

His hand went to the red ribbon on his wrist. He's really gonna smack Matt for dragging him into this. He's gonna kick his ass in target shooting, then talk to Senior Chief Roarke and ask him to deploy his brother to Syria.

Or maybe not. Maybe he'll just make him clean his unit for a month.

He chuckled at the thought. But as his attention went back to the ribbon, his expression turned grim.

In the military, especially in combat, the more information they have on the enemy, the higher success rate they have. Knowing all the necessary details, along with details that could come handy would be a great help to them. It would enable them to plan effectively and execute the plan flawlessly, minimizing the casualties.