Pulsing Need 1

A/N:

Dedicated to my dear friend, nurikoo. :D

That moment when all you ever wanted was to be in his arms.

That moment when you dream how was it like to kiss him.

That moment when you realize that it will never happen.

Sucks right?

Yeah, I know how it feels.

Coz I’ve been through it so many times.

And the worst thing?

He never saw you.

You’re just one of the people in the crowd. Nothing important.

~~~~

“Bye guys! Take care! Good job!” I shouted at my groupmates. We’re in a golf field for the shooting of our media project. The sun started to set so it’s casting an orangey glow on us.

Most of them smiled at me or gave me a tap on my shoulder as they head out. I just gave them my smiles, as I fix the props we used. I’m the leader so naturally, I have to take care of these things.

I was about to pick up a wooden gun when a pair of strong arms beat me to it. I looked up to see Joshua with his arms full of the other props.

“Why are you still here?” I asked, trying to keep my voice even.

The thing is, I like Joshua. No, scratch that, I love him. I love him since the day I set my eyes on him. But the fact that he’s not into love held me back from saying anything.

Yes. He said he’s not into love because he’s so focused on getting himself in the marines. It’s been his dream ever since, and now that he’s just a few steps away, he won’t back down.

“I’m the assistant leader, so obviously, I need to help you with these things. Also, I know you don’t have a ride home so I thought I should give you one,” he said while showing the props in his arms. “Where can I put these?”

“Err, thanks. Just take the bag and put it in there,” I said, not meeting his eyes.

I was always afraid to be alone with him. The fact that I can’t control myself when I’m with him is one reason, second is the tingling feeling I have whenever he’s near.

“You done now?” I asked him when he finished putting all the things in the bag.