Pulsing Need 2

A/N: The romantic bones in my body functioned when I was writing this and thus, the result. Sorry if it's lame. It's 3am here now and my eyes are drooping on their own.

Enjoy.

She grabbed her towel and dried herself in haste. Then she quickly put her designer clothes on and faced her vanity mirror. Expertly, she put on some make up, enhancing her real beauty. Her chocolate brown eyes were surrounded by rich, dark, smoky eye shadow and her pouty lips were glistening with pale lipstick, making it look fuller and so damn kissable. Then she curled her long ebony in a sexy manner, framing her heart shaped face and bouncing with her every turn. A black number clung to her body like a second skin, showing off her perfect and to die for curves.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She never looked so perfect. Her smile got wider, knowing she achieved her goal for tonight. She’s at her best, and hottest. She’s pretty sure every guy would turn her way the moment she walks in, as well as the ice cold stares full of envy and jealousy of the females. She’ll be the center of attention, the epitome of beauty and no one will come her way. Not tonight. Everyone will be at her feet, and she’ll make sure of that.

No, she’s not an attention seeking whore. Heck, she’s always been the shy type, the quiet one but after what her asshole jerk ex-boyfriend did to her, she decided to come out of her shell. No longer the tamed, quiet, obedient, shy girl, she’s now the sexy and smoking hot woman everyone will envy. And her stupid ex will realize that he’s an idiot to let her go.

Her phone suddenly rang. She looked at the caller ID and smiled before picking it up.

“Where exactly are you?” her friend shouted at her.

“I’m on my way to hell,” then she turned off her phone. She picked up her bag and headed towards the door.

Tonight’s gonna be a blast.

HE WATCHED as she moves her body to the beat of the music. She looked so beautiful with her hair bouncing with her every move, and her gorgeous curves cover with her little black dress. Looking at her gave him pain directly to his groin.

He took a sip of his drink and looked around to see almost all of the guys in the bar were looking at her too. Staring, ogling, whatever you want to call it. She caught the men’s attention the moment she entered the bar. She’s with her friends and no one has ever had the chance to dance with her, although he can feel that every man desires to move his body close to her.

He didn’t know this would happen tonight. He was here to lose to himself all alone, to forget what the bitch did to him. But now, as he looked at her moving, he couldn’t help but think of another way to distract himself.

She’s so beautiful swaying her body like that. He could hear other men saying she’s smoking hot but for him, she’s beautiful. She’s not a temperature for one, and there’s something about the way she looks and the way she moves that seems so… innocent.

She suddenly looked his way. Their eyes met and at that moment, he felt something so strong it took him by surprise. He forgot where he was. He was so lost with the depth of her eyes. Then slowly, her lips turned to a very beautiful smile, a smile that would bring any man to his knees. An innocent smile.