Chapter 16

Faiths POV
We have been in California for two weeks. Magcon was already over. I do miss it but, I was happy to finally spend time with my friends without having to worry about going to magcon.
It was July 20, my birthday. I woke up with Matthew breathing over me. I opened one eye and gave it a 'what the hell its 7 am' look.
"Good morning cutie" he smiled at me.
"What are you doing?" I laughed. It was so early I couldn't even think straight. I didn't have a clue why this early he would wake me up.
" it's your birthday and I want to make it the best. so you have 45 minutes to get ready, meet me at the stairs!" he winked and then left my room. I didn't get up, I just sat in bed for 15 minutes. I finally decided to get up, I headed for the bathroom. I took a 5 minute shower and blew dry my hair once I got out. It was time for makeup, I just did a little concealer, mascara, and my signature eyeliner. I then picked out my outfit, I went for black high waisted shorts and a white lace crop top. Lastly, I straightened my hair, grabbed my purse and my sandals and headed down the stairs. There was Matthew standing there looking at his stupid phone.

Matts POV
Today was faiths birthday. Also the day I finally ask her to be my girlfriend. I woke her up at 7am and I was going to take her to the pier.
45 minutes later I see her walking down the stairs. I pulled out my snapchat and took a picture of her walking down the stairs. Not creply, just for memories.
"Looking beautiful, as always." I said grabbing her hand and twirling her around. She smiled and we headed to the car.
"Where are we going?" she asked. And nothing but silence was said.
"I asked where we are going" she laughed knowing I wasn't going to tell her.

---
HI GUYS!! if anyone is still reading, well hi. I haven't updated in years. im so sorry, I was just wasn't in the mood. but I'm back!!! short chapter just to update.