chapter 15

Matthews POV
" @espinosaalli asks, are Faith and matthew in a relationship?" nash reads. I looked at Faith and we both just froze. I didn't really know where we stood, i mean we obviously both really liked eachother but no we weren't dating.
"No we aren't." Faith laughed.
"Well not yet." I said under my breathe. Everyone heard and our phones immediately started buzzing. People were tweeting pictures and using #maithew. Everyone started chanting 'maithew, maithew' , I was laughing along with everyone else but faith. She looked upset. "okay okay, let's move on, its time for shawn to perform." I said getting everyone off the stage. Shawn performed wrapping up the show. After a long day I was ready to get home. Our next stop was California and we were in Texas, so once we got home we packed our bags and went to bed. Our flight was 4 am in the morning so we needed some rest. I dozed off only waking up what felt like 30 mins later. It was 2:30 am and I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and went into the living room to watch tv. A few minutes later I heard a voice call my name, I turned around and saw Faith walking to the couch. "What are you doing up so early?" she asked me.
"The question is what are you doing up this early?" I smirked and she sat next to me.
"Cameron kicked me out to sleep next to maddie." she faked gagged which was adorable.
Faith was just so much fun to be with, I don't want this summer to end.
"You ready for Cali?" I asked her.
She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. Next thing I knew we were at the airport finding our spots. The airplane was seats of 4 which was odd. Maddie and Cameron sat next to Faith and I on the plane.
"We should take a airplane selfie for snapchat!!" maddie kind of yelled. We took the picture and she captioned it 'on our way to Cali with my favs'.

Faiths POV
where do me and matthew stand? I don't know and I think about that all the time but I just want to forget about him as a 'boyfriend' and more as my 'bestfriend'. I have been here for a week now and these boys are my bestfriends, and I need to just focus on having a great summer with them and stop thinking of matthew. We are just friends with benefits. I sat back in my seat and enjoyed the loooong ride to California.
-----
this was a random chapter but I will be skipping ahead a month into the book, so next chapter will be a month ahead. but I tried my best to kinda end this 'month'. love you xx