Chapter 3

Matthews POV
The boys and I were waiting in the airports with the girls luggages. We have been at the airport for at least 30 minutes when two girls walked out of the airplane, I knew it was faith and Maddie so we walked over to them.

Faiths POV
The boys started walking over to us with our luggage. "Hi, yall must be faith and Maddie. "Said Nash. "Yes we are, Is this our luggage?" I asked them. "Oh yeah, here we thought we should get them before it got too crowded over there." Matthew said as he handed our luggage to us. "Well I don't think we need to introduce each other. I am pretty sure we know each other well enough off twitter. "Cameron laughed. I was in shock we were actually meeting

Matthews POV
Faith was just as pretty as her Instagram pictures. I have to say her mom gave birth to a beauty. I don't want to jump to conclusion and say I like her because I barely know her. I could see Nash eyeing faith, I hate to say this but if Nash ends up liking her then I have no chance. Nash gets every girl and I'm pretty sure he could this one too.

Nash's POV
From the moment faith stepped off the plane I couldn't keep my eyes off her she was just to pretty. I knew I wasn't the only one staring at her I could feel someone else's eyes on her. I looked around finding Matthews eyes stuck on faith. I love Matthew to death but there is no way I'm letting him get her.

Maddie's POV
I honestly couldn't keep my eyes off of Nash. He was finally off my screen and in front of me. There was just one thing that I noticed that I didn't like. Instead of Nash staring at me he was staring at faith and same with Matthew. I didn't want to jump to conclusion and say that Nash likes faith so I didn't let it bring me down, I did feel someone's eyes on me that wasn't Nash, I looked and looked and looked until I found Cameron's eyes checking me out.
"C'mon guys, let's go to the rental house" Aaron yelled. I started walking to the car with faith, matthew, and aaron, and then cameron joined us.
"Can I take your bags to the cars?" cameron asked me. " Uh, sure. Thank you" my voice hesitated as he took my bags. We got to the car and look for faith who was sitting by Nash and Matthew, I decided I would just sit next to Nash, just then Cameron squeezed next to me.

Faiths POV
We walked to the car and I sat by Matthew and right away another body sat next to me... Nash. i wanted maddie to sit next to me but there was no room so she sat next to Nash. I was so happy I was with these guys. I couldn't wait to get to the house.

-----
(This was kind of a longer chapter)
Thanks so much for reading. I have so much more to come.