Chapter 6

Nash's POV
"im going on a date" Matthew said. A date?! "With who" I asked, I am pretty sure it isn't faith, because not in a million years would he get a girl before me. "With faith" Matt answered back. I was so mad I just stomped into my room. I really needed to get faith so I went to cam. "Hey bro, i need help. You know that Matt and I both like faith, well he went on a date with her today. I need to get her away from matt, I mean I love him but I really want faith, what do I do?" I was sounding pretty desperate. "Maybe you should ask her out on a date. I love you and matt and i dont want to take sides, so maybe if she spends a whole day with both of yall then she can decide who she likes more." Cams idea was really good."Alright, thanks man." "No problem, I gotta go talk to maddie." He was blushing when he said her name. I could tell cam likes her ALOT. I decided to take a shower while I waited for faith to get home.

Matthews POV
The date was going so great but i didnt know if faith was feeling the same. "This has been fun." I said to break the silence. "Yeah this has been great." she said, her eyes sparkling. She looked at my lips and I looked at hers as we leaned in. Right when my eyse shut a huge wave crashed into us. We both laughed and she took my hand and we ran into the water. "Thanks for tagging along with me faith, this is so fun." I exclaimed. "Thank you for inviting me." She laughed as she splashed me with water. She came over to me and kissed my rosey cheeks. The butterflies in my stomache fluttered like crazy.

Faiths POV
the date has been going really good and i really like matt, i could tell he liked me too. "This has been fun." Matthew said "Yeah this has been great." and just as i said that we wer leaning in for a kiss. Our lips were about 1 inch away when a wave hit us. We were already wet so i took his hand a pulled him into the water. Matt thanked me for coming with him, I realized i was the one that should be saying thank you. "Thank you for inviting me." I told him when I leaned in and kissed his cheek. My mind filled with all these thoughts and my butterflies were flyin around in my stomach.

-----
Thanks for reading loves. Cliffhangers coming up soon. Mwuahahaha.