Chapter 7

Faiths POV
Before I knew it Matt was opening the house door. We got to my room "I had so much fun, I would love to do it again." Matt told me. "I did too, thank you so much matt. No guy has ever treated me like that." I was blushing so hard. "Well good for me, i was the first guy to do that for you." He smiled his million dollar smile. "Well thank you again. goodnight" I smiled. I was waiting for a response when I saw him staring at my lips. I leaned it feeling matthews soft lips against mine, he kissed back, our lips moving in sync. it just felt so right. "Bye gorgeous" he gushed out when he pulled away. I smiled and shut the door.

Matthews POV
The day was over before i knew it. She was taking to me when all of my thoughts went away, I was staring at her lips, I wanted to kiss her so bad. I guessed she noticed when she leaned in. I kissed her back feeling butterfly's exploding, i felt like it was just me and her. I didn't want to but I pulled away "Bye gorgeous." I smiled as she shut the door. I got to room where Jack and Jack were. " So bro, how was it" I told them all about it. That night all I could think of was the kiss.

Faiths POV
"So how did it go? Tell me EVERYTHING!" Maddie said right when i walked in. I told her all the details when a knock came to the door. I opened it up seeing Nash standing there. "Hey Nash, umm its late whats up?" I said when i opened the door. "Hey, look I know you just got off your date with matt,but uhh I dont think you know I kinda have some feelings with you. I know you might like Matt but i thought maybe you and I could go on a date and then see who it is, me or umm Matt." Nash opned up to me and told me he lked me. I liked him to but Matt... Maybe i could see who i like more. " Look Nash, I dont want to make this to complicated but....

-----
HAHA cliffhanger. Sorry but i wanted to have a cliffhanger somewhere so i put one here . lolol, thanks for reading, more to come. <33