Chapter 17

Faiths POV
I knew Matt wouldn't tell me. he always wants to surprise me.
The car ride was silent and kind of awkward which was weird because we never had awkward moments. We stopped at a red light and Matthew turned to me.
"We are going to the pier." he said turning away from me. Wait... the pier that nash kissed me at?!
I decided not to say anything and went along with it. We finally arrived and Matthew opened my door. I honestly love when guys open doors for me, it's a sign of a gentlemen.
"Take my hand." Matthew basically demanded me. I like Matthew but I don't want people to think we are dating when we aren't.
"Let's go over to this store!" I said turning the opposite direction of matthew. He gave me a surprised look, kind of irritated.
We got into the store and Matthew had went a separate way. I wondered off and started looking at some shoes. As I got up from trying on a pair of shoes I bumped into someone and dropped the box. This someone felt like a brick wall.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Let me get that for you" We both bent down as this guy picked my shoes up. Our eyes met and for a solid 5 seconds he looked into my eyes.
"Uh I'm Ashton." he said as we stood up.
"Hi, I'm Faith. Nice to meet you." I stuck out my arm to shake.
"Oh sorry, here these are yours." Ashton stuck the box of shoes in my hand.
"No silly, I want to shake your hand." I laughed. He replied with a giggle and shook my hand.
He handed me a piece of paper, "Text me sometime." he winked.
As soon as I took the paper and shoved it in my pocket, I felt someone's hand snake around my waist. I looked up to see Matthew.
"Hi I'm Matthew, her boyfriend." Matthew said and gave him a rude look.
"Oh I was just uh going. See you around Faith."
Ashton winked and walked off, brushing against my arm and he did. Matthew took his arm off me and walked off.
"What the hell? you run off some guy and then leave me!" I responded speed walking after him. "Plus we aren't even dating." I added.
"Come on, let's go!" he again demanded and I dropped my shoes and walked out. He was being a real douche.
" Can we go on this ride?" he asked me.
"Can we leave?" not really asking, more like a sassy, pissed off statement.

Matthews POV
I looked over seeing Faith talking to some guy and ran him off, now she's mad.
She asked to leave, not even 45 minutes into our 'date'.
"Look faith, im sorry. He looked like really bad news and the last thing I want you to do is get hooked onto someone bad." She still looked pissed. I grabbed her hand and started running towards the water gun booth. Basically you have 10 seconds to fill up a bottle with a water gun and you will win a prize. I knew winning Faith a toy would make her happier.
I handed the lady $2 and started shooting. 10 try's and $20 later I finally won.
"Pick out a toy!" I told her.
She ended up picking a despicable me minion. She smiled and thanked me and we headed to ride some rides.
-
it was getting pretty late and the pier was closing soon and it was time to ask Faith out.
I have to admit I was pretty nervous, but the way today went I was pretty confident.
i took her over to the Ferris wheel and we got on.
"Okay so um, I have something to ask you." my hands were sweating... "Well today was great, an it's your big day. I wanted to make it the best, I have a present for you at home but before that I don't want to leave this pier until I have asked you to be my girlfriend, so uh Faith, will you do me the honors and be my girlfriend?"
---
OMAKSNXKKC!! Cliffhanger!!
What will Faith say??

I hope you liked this chapter. I promise after this I will focus more on maddie and the boys.
but thanks for reading(: