Dan - The Funny Night To Remember

WARNING: This is a continuation smut from the last chapter. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Enjoy the cringy thing I am going to write . Plus I cringe a lot and bare in mind I am quite bad at writing smut and it maybe rubbish to yeah...Enjoy...

Ever since me and Phil got told/read about the exciting news about PJ and Chris getting married, it's the most memorable thing every. We are so happy for them. I knew it would happen soon as they were a super cute couple and they have so many things in common. As Phil gave them a hug, I joined in as well. I then felt really, really needy. It's been ages since me and Phil have 'done it'. Due to being busy or just cba. So whilst he was going to his room to fetch his laptop, I followed. I couldn't wait any longer. So, I placed his laptop on his bed and began kissing each other. During our make out session, I heard Phil say faintly the word, door , and he moved me out the way to lock it. Then, the pizzaman came. Later on, we got disturbed again by the knock on the door. It was PJ. I forgot they were here. "Later on, I promise." Phil told me in a 'sorry' tone. We got our shirts back on and left his bedroom hand in hand. PJ was still in the doorway. Phil gave him a nod and he walked back to the living room whilst we followed. We grabbed our pizza and began to eat. Phil then asked PJ and Chris to stay round as apparently it was half 11. I was completely fine with them sleeping for the night and I was completely fine with Phil sleeping in my bed as it was a nice thing for him to offer his bedroom to them. Plus, I think he wanted to forfill his promise to me anyway. He always keeps his promises.

I saw Phil moving his head towards the door, asking me if I wanna go know. So we needed to make a excuse. So Phil started yawning, I guess it was a fake yawn, so I did the same. "We're tired guys. So we're going to bed. You can just leave the pizza boxes there and we'll clean it later." We were near the door, hand in hand, until PJ made a really funny remark. We all laughed. We were out of the living room. I led Phil to me bedroom and locked the door. I pulled him to my bed and began kissing him passionately. I placed my arms around his neck and he placed his on my waist. I could feel my shirt rising up. So I took my arms off of his neck and put them up, so it was easier to pull off. Phil chucked my shirt across my bedroom. He then placed his arms around my neck and I put my hands to his waist. I think he got the message that I was trying to get his t-shirt of as he lifted his arms up to it would be easier for me to lift it over his head. I threw his t-shirt to the other side of the room. We were now both shirtless, kissing on my bed. Could this day get any better? I thought to myself. We were basically smothering each other by this point. 

Without stopping kissing him, I laid him down on my bed. So I was mounting him at this point. He looked a bit uncomfortable on the bottom, so he moved around and put me at the bottom. I guess he wanted to take control. (cringe all but cringe.)  I think he was needier than me. (I still don't know if 'needier' is a word. Cba to check) I placed my hands on his waist and slid it down to his trousers. I undid his trousers and tried pulling them down and then I failed, but he didn't care. He saw me failing to pull them down, so he pulled them off and dropped them on the floor. Not caring that his phone was in his pocket. Trying not to fall on top of me, Phil undid my belt and threw it and unbuttoned my trousers. He pulled them half-way and I did the rest. Now, we were half naked (I guess), with our boxers touching (sounds like they are grinding.. *cringys/crafts in the corner*..) . This time I wanted to take control, I moved over to he was now on the bottom. I started kissing his lips serveral times then led those kisses to his neck. His head flung back, meaning I hit the jackpot. (Immensely cringing) Groans escaped his mouth, seems that he is enjoying it quite a lot. At this point I was teasing him, seeing what he would react to. We were both needy, but I wanted to see if he was going to make the first move at all. I'm such a little tease. 

As I stopped kissing/biting his neck for fresh air, I heard giggling from outside the door. I look at Phil who had a confused look on his face, "Why did you stop?" he whispered. I pressed my finger against his lips, "I hear someone giggle outside my door." Phil raised an eyebrow. "It could be your imagination or it could be PJ and Chris spying on us.",  we both laughed quietly. I got off of Phil and quietly walked to the door. I turned back to see Phil sitting up already. I unlocked the door slowly. I gestured Phil to come to me. He walked behind, placed his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulders. Then I quickly opened the door to see PJ and Chris sitting on the floor spying on us, more like eavesdropping . "What the actual fuck guys!" I shouted in a jokey tone. They looked at both of us. "I did say don't stay up all night doing it. Haven't you checked the time?" Phil let go of me and went to grab my phone from my desk. "Wow!" I raised an eyebrow at him, "What time is it?" He walked up to me and showed me the time. 2:00am. Wow.. I guess I've been teasing him for so long I lost track of time. "2:00am. Wow, I guess we've been up all night. Teasing you." I laughed. "You little teaser. You really got me there." He laughed then planted a kiss on my cheek. "Your welcome, Philly!" PJ and Chris laughed at my 'Philly' comment. "Anyway, why aren't you guys asleep yet?" They looked at each other. "Since we are you besties for life, and you let us stay for the night. We wanted to clear all the pizza boxes, even though you ssid to leave them, we didn't want you to clear up the mess we did." Me and Phil smiled, "Thanks for doing that. Now get some sleep." Phil said in a really polite posh way. They laughed and entered Phil's bedroom. I closed the my door. Phil started kissing the soft spot on my neck again. "Phil.." I moaned and then I yawned. Phil stopped and looked at me yawning. "Are you tuckered out from teasing me tonight?" I nooded then laughed. 

"I'm really tired!" I exclaimed. Phil grabbed my hand and took me to my bed. He moved the covers and got in. Then I did. I got in and snuggled into Phil. "This was a very exciting day today, wasn't it?" He rubbed my back, "Yeah. It has been. First with the news and spending it with the 'fantastic foursome' again." I snuggled even more into Phil. He place his arm around me body, so it was more like we were hugging in bed. "Night Philly!" I exclaimed. "Good night Danny!" He retorted. Next thing I knew I fell asleep. I felt something press against my head. It was Phil kissing my forehead. I smirked and I guess he noticed as he hugged me tighter. Then the next thing I knew, Phil fell asleep as I could feel his heart beat to calm and his breathing was slow. Today was the best, a great memory to remember.

A/N HEY YOU GUYS...

I have update yet again, your welcome. I'm trying to update everyday and it is working. I wrote all of this, ths morning and it took a while as I had to rush it because I have people coming round my house (uggh people, uggh socializing), plus I think the smut I wrote was pretty bad, so please comment if it is alright, anywhoo, hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't for get to vote, comment and share. AND... I'll see you in another chapter.

Bye x

~PoJayneBartaby x