Dan/Phil - The Day Of The Wedding (Part 5)

Dan's POV

"I'm his father."

Wait. He's Phil's father.

"Now are you going to tell me why you are back and how you got out of prison." Phil shouts.

Another slap. This time I witnessed it. "DON'T TOUCH HIM!" I shouted. This time I got a slap across my face. It was painful, but I didn't show the pain.

"Don't be so impatient Philip or else I will do what I did to you when you were little. Do you remember what I did? You do. Remember the look on your mother's face."

"YOU FUCKING TRAUMITIZED HER. WHAT YOU DID TO ME, YOU DID TO HER TOO. SHR COULDNT STAND ME IN PAIN, THATS WHY SHE ALWAYS TRIED TO STOP YOU, BUT YOU DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS."

He walked to Phil and grabbed his face. "That's enough from you." He untied Phil and pulled him to the floor and started kicking him.

"PHIL!" I shouted. I felt tears stream down my face. I looked at PJ and Chris who were cry also.

"Now you all be quiet I've had enough of the crying, the shouting, everything." He said as he pulled out a gun. We all stayed quiet. He grabbed Phil off the floor and put him back on the chair and tied him back up.

"Phil obviously hasn't told you guys his past, so I'll make him tell you about his past." He grabbed his chair and pull him so he could see all of us. He nudged him to speak. "TELL THEM. AND MAKE IT QUICK." Phil let out a breath.

"Long story short. He abused me and my mother. I don't remember why. He abused me until I passed out, same with my mother and.. and.." His father kicked the back of his chair. "He... He killed my mother.. Then I reported him to the police, which gave me more beatings." He turned to look at his father. "The thing I don't know if how you got out of prison? You were sentenced for life." He said trying to beat back the tears.

His father kicked his chair again until it fell to the floor. "I escaped."

Phil's POV

"I escaped." I felt my chair being lifted up. I was getting dragged back to where I was before, but not the same place. I was placed in front of Dan. He has tears streaming down his face. I tried to grab his hand. It worked and our fingers intertwined. I missed this.

He left the room again. It was silent for a while. Until Dan spoke up.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I've been so afraid too. It just reminded me about how bad my childhood was and how my mum suffered." He squeezed my hand, I looked at him andnhe gave me a faint smile. "Its okay. Now how the hell are we meant to escape?"

I shrugged. I looked at PJ and Chris. "Do you have any ideas?" PJ looked at Chris. "I don't." PJ said. I looked at Chris. He smirked. "Well.." He stood up. We were all astonished. "Your dad can't tie properly. While I was struggling, I was free, but I had to make it look like it didn't so I held onto it." We all had smiles on our face.

"So... Can you free us now Chris."

"Oh yeah." He undid Pj's first, obviously. Then me and Dan. When we were all free, I pulled Dan into a big hug. As well as Chris did to PJ. "I missed you." I heard Dan whisper. "I missed you too." I pulled my head back from his shoulder and kissed him. Not passionate, just like a welcome back kiss. I placed my forehead against his smiling.

"We need a plan out of here." I said to Dan. "You don't know how capable my dad is. I don't want to see you or them hurt." I turned to see PJ and Chris who were still hugging. "Guys, I'm sorry this is all happening and on you wedding day."

They broke up the hug and ran towards me and gave me a group hug. "Its fine Phil. The wedding hasn't started yet anyway. We moved back for you." I heard ruckus from the other room. "We need to act fast."

"I know how to get out. They way we came in. The window." Dan said making a pose olthat Superman does. After he did his little superhero fangirl moment, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the way they entered. PJ and Chris following behind. The window was just at the iight height. I got out first, then PJ, then Chris and then Dan. I'm surprised we all got out. Dan closed the window so that there was no trace of where we left from.

~moments later~

We got to the hotel with so many minutes to spare. We clean our tuxedos, so it didn't look all muddy and bloody. Then cleaned our faces. The slap marks were fading so no make up to cover them wasn't needed. Me and Phil were ready. I grabbed everthing and headed for the door with Phil's hand holding mine. I realised I didn't have the ring.

"Hold on a minute Phil, I forgot something." He nodded and let go of my hand. I rummaged in the draws and found it. Obviously, I had the ring with me before but I put the ring in the draw before when we arrived as I would of lost it somewhere, and it was I good ddea I did that. I put the ring in my pocket and held Phil's hand and left. The wedding was going to start in 5 minutes, so we quickly stood at our places near the alter.

~After the vows~

"You may now kiss the husband." The priest said. I never thought I would here a priest say that. It was so cute watching them. Husband and husband. This is literally the best thing ever.

A/N Hey guys

Literally a good ending, BUT this isn't the end yet. The end is coming soon. When the final chapter comes I have exciting news so you have to wait and see.

Bye x