2

~ Ethan ~

      "Yo Grayson!" I shout to my twin brother from the kitchen while he lays across the couch in the living room.
"What?" He yells back.
"What do you wanna do for supper since mom and dad and Cameron are out of town for the night for Cam's one thing?"
"We could order Jimmy John's or pizza." He suggests.
"How about both? God knows we can both eat that much."
"That works!!!"
I order a medium pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut and then mine and Grayson's favorite sandwiches from Jimmy John's. In a matter of a half an hour, we have both parts of our meal. We sit on the couch in the living room with the pizza sitting between us on the coffee table eating our sandwiches and watching tv. Once our sandwiches are devoured, we dig in on our pizza.
After supper, I throw all the garbage away and head upstairs to my room to get my Algebra I homework. I bring it down to the island in the middle of the kitchen and begin to work on it. Two hours later, I'm done and I head back upstairs to shower and do anything else I wanna do before I head to bed in about two or three hours.
When I'm ready for bed, I pull back the covers and lay there in my bed on Twitter scrolling through all the notifications I have. There's over 250 due to how loving mine and Grayson's fans are. Before I actually go to bed I tweet something to all my fans first.

Ethan Dolan @ethandolan
Goodnight. ❤️ I know I don't say it enough but thank you guys for everything. 😭 I love you all so much. 😘

I smile then set my phone down and go to bed. The next morning, I'm woke up by my mom.
"Hi mommy." I smile at her.
"Hi honey." She replies.
"When did you guys get home?"
"A little after midnight. Your brother was passed out on the couch."
I laugh. "Of course he was."
"But yeah we got home a little after midnight and then we all went right to bed after we convinced your brother to get off the couch and head to bed."
"Oh okay."
"Well honey, get up. You have school soon."
"I know." I frown and crawl out of bed.
"I'll have some food waiting for you downstairs."
"Thanks mom."
"You're welcome Ethan." Then she leaves my room to go wake up Grayson and our older sister Cameron.
I walk to my dresser and grab one of my favorite bro tanks and pull it on along with a pair of jogger sweatpants. It's Monday morning, ain't nobody got time to look nice on a Monday. I put on some deodorant and then find a sweatshirt to put on as well incase it's cold in the building. I then pull on my shoes and head into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. After I do all that, I leave the bathroom and go downstairs to the kitchen to eat my breakfast.
When I'm done with my breakfast, Cameron and Grayson are done getting ready for school and are getting ready to leave in a few.
Since Grayson and I do so many of the same extracurriculars, mom and dad got us a car to share but we are only allowed to drive it to school related activities until December, when we can get our licenses.
I run upstairs and grab my stuff for school and practice and follow my siblings out to the cars. Grayson decides he wants to drive us today so I let him drive while I just chill in the passengers seat.
"C'mon baby brother you can do it. Don't kill your selfs on the way to school." Cameron laughs.
"I'll be careful. I'm a good driver." Grayson says making a cheesy smile.
"Well be careful. Drive safely. See you both at school." She says getting into her car while Grayson and I sit in ours.
"We will. Love you, Cam."
"Love you Ethan and Gray." She smiles at us.
"LOVE YOU CAMERONNNNNN." I say trying to be annoying and funny.
Cameron just laughs at me and rolls her eyes before she starts up her car and backs out of the driveway. After she's out, Grayson starts up our car and pulls out of the driveway. We backed into the driveway on Friday after school so that way then it would be easier to get out of it today.
"Well off to hell we go." Grayson smirks and drives off to school.
I roll my eyes. "Lucky us."

A/N :) next chapter will be good/ eventful :) whos excited? :)

-GraysonBaeDolan

p.s. Ethan and Grayson's sister Cameron is GORGEOUS! its not fair!!!!! lol