I cant do this.

My grandmother decided to send me back to school a few days later, not because she thought its for the better, but because she was tired of seeing me, but I understood because I was tired of seeing myself.
I walked back into the classroom that morning, I haven't slept in a few days and didn't have time to find any good clothes because I couldn't be late again.
I saw the girl that made fun of me on the first day, she was looking at me and laughing, I turned my head and in the other direction I saw someone whispering and then pointed at me, I didn't understand why no one liked me, but I guess that's just how it was.
I made it through the first half of the day, but lunch is when it went downhill.
I got out of seat and the guy that sat next to me purposely bumped into me, I dropped all my books and everyone just laughed then ran out, the teacher and another guy from my class named Dakota helped me pick them up and then the teacher told me to start being more careful.
I didn't know where to sit for lunch, the halls were filled with people, so was the cafeteria. I found an empty spot on the wall in the hallway and sat down. Two girl walked by and I heard them say
"I heard she sleeps with a stuffed bear" and "she's so ugly, why does she even try."
I don't sleep with bear. Where'd they hear that from? And by then I knew I was ugly so that didn't hurt as much. I was getting used to it, after that day I ate lunch in the bathroom everyday. The days were okay for a while no one knew where I went at lunch, I wanted to keep it that way.