I didnt need a bath.

My lunches were going fine. The only time I ever had to worry was between classes and at 'home' , everyone in the school was still making fun of me, I hated myself more than anything. I also recently figured out I used to sleep on the floor when I was 2 years old. I didn't think there could be anything worse, I thought about dying every night. There was one time I almost did, but I coward out and cried myself to sleep like almost every other night.
It was my birthday and I wasn't looking forward to anything, its not like anyone cared. My grandparents said if I asked for a gift they would give me a free trip to my room for a week. The kids at school hated me, and I hates myself so there was nothing to be happy about, it was just another day I was closer to dying.
I went to school that morning and it was same old same, getting made fun of
"Ugly, fat, stupid"
And I just kept feeling worse about myself. At lunch I went to the bathroom stall I've gone to everyday for a week, only thing is, I forgot to lock the door.
The girl from my class that got me in trouble the first day opened the stall I was in.
"Everyone! I found where the freaks been hiding!" She said.
"I have a great idea."
Dakota was looking from the hallway and frowned. I didn't know what the girl was planning, I sat there scared until her friends all came in. They each grabbed my head and dunked it in the toilet. I couldn't breathe and for a minute I was hoping they'd kill me, I didn't try to get out, but eventually they let go.
That night I couldn't get over the thoughts in my head. How much I hates myself and my life . and I thought I was worth nothing, no one would care if I died. I thought that if I died I could get away from my thoughts, but again instead of doing it I just cried myself to sleep.