Chapter 1: Fake Love

"She's going to be my girlfriend."

What?! I just met this man yesterday and he chooses to make me his girlfriend? Well, I guess I can't say I didn't see it coming. Honestly I'm trying to handle the situation with more of an "oh well" attitude. Especially when I know I would never be able to pay him back 20 million dollars even if I worked for him my whole life. Eisuke said earlier I am not allowed to talk back and can only respond "yes" or "okay" without permission. So I just shrugged my shoulders responding in a concerned "Okay."

Eisuke responded "Delightful, now come with me."

------
Eisuke took my hand and lead me to his suite like last night.

"I need to discuss some things with you." Eisuke says in a deep sultry voice that for some reason calms me and attracts me at the same time. Stop. I yell at myself in my head.

"I have an appearance in the morning I need you to accompany me with."

"Okay."

"Nothing special, personally I don't care for the occasion but you need to wear something nice, not like what you usually wear."

Gee thanks

"Okay."

"Oh and I believe I mentioned this before, but just to be clear. You are not to go to any of the other suites where Baba, Soryu, Ota, and Mamoru are. I'm
aware Baba and Ota have already asked but if you take that chance and do so. Severe punishment will only be necessary, and my dear. I'm sure you don't want that."

Within seconds Eisuke pins my wrists to the bed with his face an inch away from mine. I can feel the tension grow stronger and the piercing gaze sharpen.

"You see? This is what will happen if you disobey me."

I can't hold back from speaking freely, I am not going to be someone's pet, even if I was sold for millions. I still have rights.

"You're not going to break me."

"Hana, I will do whatever I want with you. I can choose to punish you for just now talking back." He says with a grin.

"Do whatever you want, I don't seem to have a choice now do I?" I say in a cold voice. I despise this man, even though he may be easy to be seduced by.

"Well, I suppose that's what I'll do then." He chuckles.