Chapter 21: Whiskey

As we landed in Dubai I felt excited for once to be here.

We all walked through the jet bridge and it was hard for me to realize they were all with me. It didn't feel like reality.

As we got out I was surprised to find Soryu, Ota, Baba, and even Mamoru waiting outside the gate beside Eisuke. I ran up to Eisuke hugging him.

"I missed you!" I said smiling.

"Missed you too." We exchanged a small kiss not noticing the others.

"Guys don't make out in an airport." Ota laughed.

"Sorry." I said blushing.

Apparently no one noticed the guys that were with me until just now.

"Do you know these people?" Eisuke asked.

"Oh yes! Sorry" I turned to face them. "This is Riki, Hiro, Takuto, Kenshi, and Atsumu. I'll explain how we all know each other later. How about we all go to the hotel bar?"

"Sounds good with me." Baba and Mamoru said.

"Alright."

I wrapped my arms around Eisuke's waist as we walked. I was very happy to see him, I was more trying to make it not look suspicious about my relationship with Takuto though.

We stepped in the limousine a little packed as we didn't expect as many people to be joining.

We got to the hotel heading to the private bar Eisuke had for all of us close to the penthouse suites.

As we began drinking I started to explain how I met everyone.

"I've known these guys for 10 years. We went to high school together, they taught me self defense and training mechanisms when they heard in my 10th year of school I would be joining The Fire Crows. They helped me through a lot."

"Hana would you like to tell them the good news?" Hiro said nudging me.

I hadn't thought about telling them. I'd completely forgot.

"Oh well, are you aware of The Black Foxes?"

Babas eyes perked up.

"Black Foxes?! I know them! They're incredible thieves that steal for good purposes."

"Like Robin Hood?" Ota said.

"Personally a thief is a thief. You commit a crime of any sort you're riled out as being put in prison." Soryu said.

"Says the mobster." I said laughing.

"Don't push it kid." Mamoru said. "You know he uses his gun pointing thing a lot."

"Yeah yeah. Well, I've decided to be apart of them again."

"What? You faked your death to get away from your old gang and you're going into being a thief now?" Ota said confused.

"It's something to do, I'm sick of being a boring old maid."

"I'll hike up your hours if you say that again." Eisuke said grinning.

"Oh you wouldn't do that. You wouldn't see me as much." I smirked. He knew I was right.

"From thief to mobster and back to thief." Baba said.

"Yup." I downed the rest of my 4th drink of whiskey. "Guess I just can't stay away from the dangerous things in life."

"Speaking of missions Hana. We have one here investigating black market auctions. Perfect timing since we'll be here for awhile." Riki said.

I turned to Eisuke knowing that most likely those auctions were the ones held here.

"Sure, anything I can do to help."

"If you need any of our assistance please let us know." Eisuke said.

I glanced over at him.

"Hana lets go." Eisuke entwined our hands walking towards the door. "Clean this up after your done."

---

"Eisuke! S-stop!" Eisuke was violently tickling my sides. He was certainly taking advantage of when me as I am horrendously playful when I am tipsy. My laughter filled our bedroom as I felt my lungs were on fire from my hysteria.

"Seriously!" I yelled as Eisuke stopped my squealing with a rough kiss that combined the flavors of our alcohol.

"I missed your soft skin." He whispered in my ear.

His words let alone his hands caressing my body was enough to make me go crazy.

I was so drunk I didn't realize how quickly things began to get heated.

His hand slid under my leggings as I let out a sharp moan.

"I also love how your body reacts to my touch."

Eisuke trailed kissed down my neck to my heated core as he smirked with his hazy brown eyes full of lust before he engulfed me with waves of pleasure the entire night.

---

The next morning when I was just barely awake Eisuke passionately gave me a kiss.

"I've waited 4 days to do that." He smiled putting my head on his chest.

"Don't you have to work today?"

"I took a couple days off to be with you. I'm making up the time we lost when you were gone."

"Wow I get you all to myself for 48 hours what am I gonna do?" I chuckled.

"I think you know." Eisuke pushed me under him kissing me.

"It's morning Eisuke."

"So? I'll just be able to see you better."

We stayed in bed until mid afternoon as he wouldn't let me leave his sight.

It was 1 P.M and I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day when the phone rang.

"I'll get it."

"No it's fine." Eisuke picked it up.

"Hello? Oh really? Well perhaps we should discuss this back at Tres Spades in an hour. Okay."

Eisuke hung up walked over to me.

"Who was that?"

"Mr. Hishikura, he wants to talk to me about you."

"Dammit." I put my head in my hands leaning on the counter of the bathroom.

"You're aware that he probably knows you aren't dead. It's hard to hide anything from that man."

"Even if that's true he already knows, I can't have someone after me now with me joining the Black Foxes. They are known as international thieves. Rewards go out for their capture and even just small information every day. This could be really bad."

"What did I tell you about him though. He is a politician, he's got some good qualities that we can use. I wouldn't have invited him in the penthouse otherwise." Eisuke hugged me from behind. "Let's get out of here. I'll take you to a nice dinner tonight."

We left the house and headed for the boat. My anticipation to spend the day with him was high, but I was still worried about Mr. Hishikura. I could never get that mans name out of my head.