Prologue: Don't leave me behind

This is my very first fanfiction so please don't hesitate in correcting me, I really hope you enjoy what I wanted to happen in Kill la kill. Cover credits to TheInfinityOfMaybe , please check her out guys. Super talented in cover making.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Senketsu's POV
Ryuko and I are on our way to finish our business with our mother. I couldn't help myself but look at the height of when we were going up to space and was thinking how I could get Ryuko out of here after defeating Ragyo. I trust her to end this but I fear in how I was going to get her back on the ground. I couldn't fly back down because the time was limited in this form. I feel rather heavy and I can't focus.

-Ryuko: "Senketsu, I feel you nervous, don't lose focus on me now... We're a team and we can do anything together." She says, not taking her eyes off of the now fading blue sky. I can't burden her with my weird feelings now. I just have to stand it, for her sake, so I shake off whatever I feel.

-Senketsu: "Alright!" I shout enthusiastically. We soon arrived to the very dark sky, finding a certain rainbow. Just having the sight of her makes me disgusted. How could such a thing exist? She's a nightmare, and we're waking up the world from it. We clash with Ragyo and did the final move on her. I feel so angry towards her, yet I had small gratitude at the same time. Everything she's done are just dreadful actions. All, except one. Giving birth to such a being like Ryuko was her purest act.

-Senketsu: "Ryuko, its time." I say seriously, glancing at Earth.

-Ryuko: "Eh? What are you blabbing about now, lets go home already."

-Senketsu: "I'm sorry Ryuko." I start feeling her heart rate increase, and her emotions sink in me.

-Ryuko: "There's nothing to be sorry about, stop being stupid." She says stubbornly.

-Senketsu: "Ryuko... You know its about time. I leave the rest to you." I say before undressing her from myself and pull her down with me. Feeling a burning sensation.

-Ryuko: "No, don't go all serious and say 'I leave the rest to you' bull crap when we ARE going to survive this! Both! We're a team!" I felt her sadness, her cheeks start turning red as her iris has incredible fear. By having the chance to gaze at them, I'm reminded of her extraordinary father.

-Senketsu: "Too bad master isn't here to see how strong you've become. How you represented his name, and avenged him gracefully. Thank you Ryuko, we have had great adventures together and they won't end, but in a couple minutes they'll have to continue in your heart. Wear a cuter sailor uniform Ryuko--" She interrupted me with mixed emotions- all being negative.

-Ryuko: "I will wear the cutest one- way cuter one than you so you'll get jealous." She said with tears floating in the air. Seeing her like this pained me. I felt her pain, literally. Which makes this goodbye even more dreadful.

-Senketsu: "You do that Ryuko, live on... I apologize I can't stay with you longer."

I feel the heat running through my whole fibers, it hurts but I don't and won't regret saving my precious. With my last piece of cloth, I layed it onto Ryuko's eyes to wipe the tears dry.

-Senketsu: "Don't cry." Picking the correct set of words makes me smile internally.

Ryuko's POV
Senketsu's last words, "Don't cry." ... I will carry on those words in my heart and save my tears just for when I hear his voice once again. The water that will come out of my eyes will only be for him, Senketsu, for when I see him once again.

-Ryuko: "Don't leave me behind..."
I whisper to wherever Senketsu was, wishing he was still in my arms. Loneliness started slapping my heart, and made my stomach drop.

\3 days later/
My eyes open slowly to some loud noise. And they set upon an eating family. The smell of rotten eggs dance in my nostrils. A smile creeps onto my lips, seeing as nothing has changed with them. Suddenly, an adorable voice yells and starts speaking rapidly...

-Mako: "RYUKO CHAN?! RYUKO CHAN?! RYUUKOO CHAAAN! You're finally awake! I'm so sorry about Senketsu not coming back and that you don't remember saying good-bye to everyone including Lady Satsuki chan..." She started taking a break from speaking, catching her breath. Her mouth opens slowly, revealing her tongue moving and letting me know a school of words were about flow out. Making me speak up quickly.

-Ryuko: "Mako I didn't forget about anything that happened, between Ragyo's pet and the war she was continuing and stopped, I just didn't want to talk about anything... Sorry I worried you thinking I had amnesia. I've just... been thinking about Senketsu alot..." My voice started to lower in the middle of what I was saying and I started looking down.

-Mako: "Ryuko chan, Senketsu will always be in your heart and don't feel lonely even when no one's around you because he will always be there with you. JUST LIKE US!" She yells the last sentence with much joy and when she finished, the whole family started staring at me agreeing that we were a part of the family and Senketsu won't ever be replaced.

-Ryuko: "Geez guys stop already, its creeping me out now..."

-Mako: "WOO RYUKO CHAN'S GRUMPY AGAIN"

The warmth of those around me filled up, and I know it's not gonna leave.
We get to our destination, which was our new house. It was about 9:58 pm so we were all beat and went straight to sleep.

I was running in this temple holding hands with this...soft...human? His skin was like clothing, he was the color black literally with red... Tattoos(?) all over his body, one red complete eye and the unusual iris was yellow, the other was grey/brown like an eye patch. I was so happy, wishing I could be like that right now... He leans over me and grazes his lips on my ear casually.

-???: "I never left, Ryuko."

My eyes open wide once again. The sight I had just seen terrified me, memories filling in. What was that?

I then start thinking that that thing in my sleep...the man(?) looked exactly like Senketsu...but...a person?
After that strange dream, I went to the bathroom to wash my face that had tears. Not of sadness, but worry. I feel my belly hurt an awful lot and felt something strange. When I take my pajama shirt off, I notice a bump that had a piece of Senketsu's cloth that was all burnt. I tried to rip it off but it seemed to be attached to my skin, And when I kept looking at it, it seemed to grow by the second. I figured I should have slept on it... but was that dream connected to this bump somehow?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What the hell was that dream about? What is that bump? Is this all connected? Or does she just miss Senketsu....I know we all do! Read next chapter to see what is that thing!!!

- (AnimeFanficPlus)
1206 words {edited}