Chapter 8: Tag!

Storm Erica is on its way to my tiny islandddd yaaaas no school! No school=No stress=New chapter~
Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Senketsu's POV
It was 9:00 am, Ryuko was still snoring in her sleep and in my arms. You're probably thinking that she looks hilarious but I disagree, she looks prettier sleeping with her tiny snores. I remember Mikisugi asking me how could I just lay on bed with her for 8-10 hours. But I don't even notice how fast the time goes by because I could be watching her for a lifetime. I heard a slight noise from the hallway getting louder every second, then I notice. Nonon and her trumpets. My eyes widen, the last thing I wanted was to see an angry Ryuko...so I kind of panic. I start looking around for some earplugs but can't find anything. I look at Ryuko, preparing myself for some anger, the most dangerous anger. The noise now was extremely loud and Ryu was moving around looking uncomfortable, then her eyes open slowly. Looking very peaceful and in less than a second, it turns into pure anger.

-Ryuko: "What the HELL IS ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT MUSIC?!" She speaks calm at first, letting her tone grow by the words and ends up yelling. "THIS STUPID PISS OFF NONO--" I found my lips on hers not knowing what I was doing...making her quiet? Her arms were flying everywhere with anger but now melted down onto the bed, she wrapped herself around me. "You really know how to calm me don't cha?" A smile was on her face after getting space to breathe after the kiss. Her eyes were about to close but then she widen them again having the Satsuki angry frown on her face. "Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to continue this later....yes? Yes. NONON YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I see her standing up from the bed, putting a robe on because she was just wearing a bra and panty. Poor Nonon...well I tried. R.I.P.

I lay myself down on the bed again, just smirking because now I know how to shut her up. After some minutes, I stand up from the bed and start brushing my teeth for some breakfast. I love breakfast here, it was always so good. What's weird is that Satsuki does breakfast every morning, Gamagoori lunch and Uzu dinner. Uzu fought Nonon to be able to do the dinner instead of cleaning, obviously the tiny musician lost. Back to the point, Satsuki does the best breakfast so I was motivated to eat. Done with my teeth, I started getting down stairs shirtless and some knee shorts on. Getting closer to the kitchen I could hear these girls' voices still fighting.

-Ryuko: "YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOUR MUSIC IS BULL!"

-Nonon: "Then why is it so much fun?" She says with her specfic tone. I got to the kitchen with a serious face, left eyebrow high and brushing my hair with my hands. Everyone was here, Gamagoori, Mako, Mikisugi, Tsumugu, Satsuki, Uzu, Inumuta, Satsuki's butler, Nonon, and the angry short girl Ryuko. I sigh when I see Nonon stare at me.

-Senketsu: "What?" I ask confused.

-Nonon: "I was right, you're really hot now." I see her staring directly at my torso while Ryuko's angry stare turned into a murder stare.

-Ryuko: "PISS OFF STUPID BITCH!" She shouts with her deep serious/angry tone.

-Satsuki: "You two aren't getting any breakfast." She says while making some bacon.

-Ryuko/Nonon: "WHAT?! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" They yell simultaneously at eachother.

-Ryuko: "Tsk, whatever." She starts to walk towards me and grabs my shorts pulling me away.

-Senketsu: "But I wanna eat!" My puppy eyes face took over. Ryuko's was covered with her hair. She looked at me with a smile.

-Ryuko: "But I want you to make me feel better." I notice that something wasn't right. It wasn't because of Nonon nor not getting breakfast, she was thinking about the future again.

-Senketsu: "Ryuko..." I stop walking with her and pull her arms to be wrapped around my torso. "I'm staying with you until I have my last breath. I promise." She smashes her head onto my chest.

-Ryuko: "Is it bad I want to stay like this forever just in case?" I didn't know what to say. I just kept her in my arms until she was ready, but she will never be truly...

-Senketsu: "Hey?" She looks up at me wanting to know what I'm gonna say. "Would you go on a date with me?" She froze, her face begins to turn red slowly and she stutters.

-Ryuko: "I-idiot! We can't go on a date and even if we could we can't go anywhere with stupid Nui or Iun walking freely!" She stops hugging me, blushing with puffed up cheeks looking away from me.

-Senketsu: "But I know you want to have at least a normal day before having to deal with her, so why not have it and get stressed later?" I give her a gentle smile.

-Ryuko: "I'll go if you change the name of the activity...date is just too embarrassing." If someone here deserves a break or a normal life, its definitely her. I would do anything to at least have the feeling, even if it doesn't last long.

-Senketsu: "The date is set then! Lets go out at 6:00 today. Oops I mean...hangout or whatever you want to call it, tsk." She rolls her eyes.

-Ryuko: "Where are we even going?" A grin is plastered onto my face, knowing exactly where we're going.

-Senketsu: "Its a surprise! Until then..." I pull her arms and carry her bridal style. "Lets have some fun of our own." Her eyes widen and she blushed even more.

-Ryuko: "No!" She jumps out of my arms and runs away with her short legs, literally. "Instead of that how about a game of Tag!" Sounds...normal... Wait. 'Instead of that'? It's that dirty mind of hers taking control of her mouth. That was actually a good idea. Too bad, I gotta catch her now.

-Senketsu: "I'll give you a head start since you have short legs." My eyes start dancing on her body, checking her out, and my eyebrows going up and down. She gets an angry frown, and sticks up her middle finger towards me. "What does that mean?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here, have a filler. lol

- (AnimeFanficPlus)
1082 word {edited}