Chapter 9: Protective

I'm a lazy author, I should have finished this story and theeen started my nalu story but its ok! Be patient children x.x.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryuko's POV
Well Senketsu caught me in less than five minutes, BUT! I ended up using my kamui to fly away from him, cause I can...but for nothing. Of course he can fly as well. Man it was fun flying around, and before I knew it, we saw Satsuki with Junketsu flying around as well while Nonon was pouting wanting to fly like us. I ended up taking out my katana and asking Satsuki to play with me like old times. Before I knew she was my sister and when I thought she was a stuck up bitch. She sometimes still is but not to me. We played with each other obviously without hurting one another but we kinda did hurt the poor floor and walls. We were like that for about two hours until someone familiar yelled they wanted to play aswell.

-Iun: "Oh, I wanna play as well!" I then stop moving. My heart rate accelerated at the sound of her voice. Anxiety was taking over me, but I shake it off. Knowing that I absolutely deny dropping my pride for the person that I've killed before.

-Ryuko: "Oh? Enough of this, now the real fun comes." I look over to see the blue haired female wearing a...a red kamui...no... She can't interact with kamuis because she is a blob of life fiber herself! I shake the fear off fast and think 'You're the damn strongest Ryuko'. I get in my battle position, along with Satsuki and Senketsu. The thought of Senketsu fighting terrified me, but I manage to get distracted by her. Before I could engage an anti-civilized conversation with her, my short haired sister stands in front of me.

-Satsuki: "I'll handle her, just leave now."

-Iun: "No, as much as I like playing with you Satsuki darling I don't want to rip you up. You don't stand a chance and I don't think I can hold back with my new cute kamui!" She then pulls her eyepatch off and yells. "KAMUI LIFE FIBER OVERRIDE, RANKETSU!" Her eyeball of fiber starts to bleed like when I cut myself with my wrist glove and how Satsuki does with her arm cover. After my wide eyes were jumping on Nui or Iun, I glance over at Satsuki to see Gamagoori standing in front of her with his arms crossed.

-Gamagoori: "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF SATSUKI SAMA LIKE THAT YOU LOWLY FIBER!" After he yells, I see Nonon in front of him as well.

-Nonon: "If you think you'll lay a finger on Lady Satsuki, get a grip." She says while her right nostril kept twitching because of her anger. I've never seen her so pissed before. In front of her came in Inumuta with his new prototype computer.

-Inumuta: "She may be behind in technology, but call her weak again and I shall hack your fibers to be cut off." He says without taking his eyes off of his laptop, predictable. Lastly was Uzu in front of her. I'd say the most fond one of them towards Satsuki was him. He doesn't say it like Nonon and Gamagoori but he'd die for her repeatedly before I could.

-Uzu: "Tsk, what a pain you are Satsuki." He says along with a wink towards her before glaring at Iun.

-Nonon/Inumuta/Gamagoori/Uzu: "WE ARE THE ELITE FOUR OF LADY SATSUKI!" They shout with an immense pride. Honestly, I always admired their loyalty. I've never seen one like theirs. I saw the way my sister looked at them, like if they were her children. She promised to protect them the way they protect her.

-Satsuki: "Guys...its my turn to defend you..." She says looking down and her short hair covered her face making a shadow. "Iun. I may not be as strong as Ryuko or Senketsu, but when I have my friends around... I WILL BUILD MORE POWER TO PROTECT THEM WITH MY LIFE!" She yells as she bends her knees and jumps in rapid speed towards Iun. While she was, Iun was taking out her... no...my father's blade. Seeing it made me furious.

The rage I had was building up along with father's. I regret treating him like I used to with all my heart. If I had the chance, I'd respect him more than anyone. Why? Because he took care of his daughters. He had infiltrated Satsuki in his plan, and protected me with everything he had. He sacrificed himself for me, his beloved daughter. And look how I repaid him back in life. But now, I will do anything to protect and stand for his name.