Chapter 6: Trauma

So! I'm planning on writing chapters when I'm free from school so I'm making the first days of school worth it for this fanfic. This chapter is pretty long :3. Enoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
\Meanwhile in chapter 6/

Mako's POV
Oy! I miss Ryuko chan... I wonder what she's doing now. She wouldn't care if I visited her and Senketsu randomly right? UNLESS SHE'S BEING DIRTY WITH SENKETSU! Now I'm curious. I SHALL VISIT HER MWUAHAHAHA!
I start taking my big, big...HUGE backpack full of food just in case she decides to go on an adventure like she usually does when I'm with her. Since she's wild like that. It was a ten minute walk but it feels like a thirty one cause of this biggy baggy.

\10 minutes later/
I see a big crowd out of the building but ignore it cause I don't think it's a big deal. I go up some crumbling stairs, practically falling apart. Were they always like that? Whatever! I continue until I'm at the 2864628182 floor... I'm just kidding, I don't remember the floor. I grin in my mind. I knock on the door (imaginary since it's not there for some reason)

-Mako: "I'm coming in Ryuko chan! Senketsu!" I look around for a while and see a mess, but its probably just them playing or something. Ryuko does exaggerate if you think about it. I check the whole apartment but no person is in sight. "Are you hiding from me?!" No answer... She would have come out screaming saying no and hi. They're not here... she doesn't go out except to school so what could she be doing? I start to brain storm. Hmm... Mikisugi? Maybe she's with him... Or Satsuki chan! But I don't know where her mansion is, I was always sleeping in the car. Well I guess I'll just have to wait.

Nonon's POV
Man, I am sooo bored! Like...I need some entertainment! I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I miss the annoying and legendary Ryuko and her little baby kid Senketsu... I wonder if he's still a shorty. My thoughts were interrupted when someone kicks open the front door.

-Ryuko: "WHEN WERE YOU IDIOTS GONNA TELL ME THAT NUI CAME BACK?!" I notice she was wearing that sailor uniform again...how?

-Nonon: "WHAT! This is your hello? Drop dead." I throw her my baton... But quickly regret it because she's about to break it with her own two hands. I run to get it and once its in my hands, I begin to worship it with kisses before she can break it. "Precious... And you're crazy."

-Ryuko: "SOMEONE ANSWER ME AT THIS INSTANCE!" After her catastrophe, Satsuki entered with Uzu by her side. They're kinda cute together....wait what--ew no.

-Satsuki: "Ryuko, lets discuss the matter over tea." They both walk away while a tall guy enters with black and red ha--WOAH SENKETSU'S MAD HOT NOW! Oh if Aiky catches me mentally kissing another guy, he'd cry so I'll stop.

Ryuko's POV

-Ryuko: "Senk! C'mon! There's no damn time. Satsuki, why...no...how is Nui back as another person?" I glare at her more angrier than any other time. How dare she?! Satsuki just kept drinking her tea with her eyes closed. I know my sister, I know she's thinking right now so I'll wait.

-Satsuki: "I understand your anger, but how should I know if you were the last one to fight mother who was merged with Nui? She's most likely back to get her revenge for her..."

-Ryuko: "She also said something about Ragyo or mother whatever, reincarnating also. Though she never mentioned anything about the life fibers..." I think while staring at this hateful house. Why did she stay at this house thats full of terrible memories?Okay I have to stop... I don't want my friends to be hurt again... I don't want to lose Senketsu again... I can't!

-Ryuko: "I CAN'T!" I yell out by mistake. Satsuki sets down her tea loudly and sighs. I hide my face and run to the first room I could find. Before I left, I heard Satsuki coming but her footsteps stopped when I heard Senk's voice. I open a door, enter and sit in a corner with tears of fear and anger moving around on my face. Having Senketsu burning away in my arms was traumatizing. Knowing that I couldn't even dig him a hole or keep his ashes to myself. He's not only clothing, he's not only my partner nor best friend, he's everything to me. I thought I had awaken from this nightmare. The door opens, before I could look up I felt a big body hugging me. This smell... this nice smell is Senk.