Chapter 13: No control

I need to clarify that the Special chapter 2 of Mako x Gamagoori happens while Ryuko and Senketsu are out on their date. They also took Satsuki along, since it was more like a friendly hang out.
Enjoy~.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryuko's POV
Satsuki, Senketsu and I arrived at the academy. Memories filled in my head, the good memories of Mako, Senk and I, the bad memories of mother and Nui, and the good and bad memories with Satsuki and Elite Four. I sure did have fun in every fight I had with each of them. Except the one where I turned into a creepy big monster thing.

-Ryuko: "Yo, Senk. Remember when you ate me--"

-Senketsu: "DON'T remind me!" He shouts before I could continue. I chuckle it off and start walking. "How are you laughing at that memory when you almost died?" I shrug smiling.

-Ryuko: "It was still a fun adventure now that I think about it." After a few minutes of silence Senk spoke up.

-Senketsu: "Remember when I used to call you--"

-Ryuko: "FAT, YES I REMEMBER AND IT STILL PISSES THE HELL OUT OF ME! If you don't wanna lose your balls, shut the hell up." Now the one that starts chuckling is him.

-Satsuki: "Silence!" I roll my eyes and look back, thinking about the time that she used to yell that out to me considering me a 'weakling'. "We are not here to bond but to train to defeat our enemy!" I sigh and scratch my head.

-Ryuko: "Yadda yadda." I felt something vibrating in my jeans at that instance. I pull it out and pick it up, not even seeing the name tag. "Sorry I can't pick up, please leave a message. BEEP."  I hope this works. I'm really not in the mood to talk.

-???: "RYUKO CHAN, RYUKO CHAAAAN! Please pick up the phone! I miss you Ryuko chan!" As soon as I heard the familiar voice I bounced up.

-Ryuko: "Mako! What's up?" After a few seconds I hear her speak up.

-Mako: "Eh? Cool! Ryuko chan's machine talks back! H O W A R E       Y O U M A C H I N E? D O Y O U     U N D E R S T A N D M E?!" She was talking as if I were an alien, causing me to face palm.

-Ryuko: "Geezus, really Mako?"

-Mako: "OH IT REALLY IS YOU RYUKO CHAN!" I roll my eyes again. Just when I was about to reply, I feel the air breeze through my hand.

-Ryuko: "Eh?" I look to my right to find an annoyed Satsuki on some high stairs with her sword in front of her, holding it in one hand and the other with my phone shut. "WHATS THE BIG IDEA LADY!"

-Satsuki: "I command you to train at this instance!" I clench my teeth. 'Does she really think she's superior to me again?' ... 'Not that she ever was.' I take out my katana, stab it into the floor and put my foot up on the right handle.

-Ryuko: "Why don't you come fight me yourself?" I say with my right nostril inched up. "Or are you still scared like old times?"

-Satsuki: "Hmph!" I see Senketsu standing next to her, making me twitch even more.

-Senketsu: " 'You are not worthy of having Lady Satsuki lay a finger on you peasant!' " After being so serious he shot his eyebrows up and smiles. "Man, I do a great Gamagoori don't I? Wait this is roleplaying right?" I ignore him and continue glaring at Satsuki, just like old times. "Oh oh!" He cleared his throat and put on a confident smirking face. " 'Lady Satsuki, let me have a go on Matoi.' Can you guess who I am?" I look at Senketsu directly before bursting out in laughs.