Chapter 6

Azura's pov

I went silent for a while.

"Azura? "

"What are you saying? How?" I couldn't believe it. Sure, I don't like him but this is just. .....unbelievable.

"Ok Azura, I'll call back later. My mom's calling me. Let's hope that they find the culprit soon and tomorrow will be the funeral. Make sure you come and inform Ren also. " with that she cut the line.

"What happened? " asked Ren.

" Mayomi said that Mr.partrick has been found dead in our school store room today. I just cannot believe it".

" Oh". That's all he said. His face not showing any emotion and his voice calm.

"Ren, it's our teacher who's dead. Don't you feel sad?"

"Yes, I do Azura. I just don't know how to express it". He said looking like a lost puppy. He was upset.

I just smiled at him and held his face in my hands and kissed his cheek. I know how he feels. Everyone thinks that he's a robot without any emotions but I know how big of a softie he is.

It must really hurt when people think of you like that. I understand him. At least I should try my best to make him feel better.

I looked up at the sky. It was only drizzling now. So, we had decided to do the shopping later if in case it rains again. We started walking back home.

But this teacher's death was still bugging me. The last time I saw him was when he gave me detention. He never came to class on that day. Ren and I skipped that class. When was he murdered anyway?

A murder in our school? This couldn't get any crazier.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _