Chapter 13

It's been raining cats and dogs for a very long time now. I was done with most of my work and it was getting really boring.

Ren's sleeping in my bed. That ass! He said he would help me! I looked at his slightly snoring figure then back at my pen. Wonder what that Nozomi guy is up to?

I wanted to do something to Ren while he was sleeping (like pulling a prank) but no! I know that I'll regret it later.

I tried twirling the pen in my fingers but it just flew off my hand and rolled down. I crawled on my knees to get the pen but saw a paper under my bed. 'Must be my test paper'.

I picked my pen and reached out to take that paper. It was crumbled so I unfolded it and set in on the table. What I read made my heart stop.

'Did you enjoy my little visit Azu-chan? Hope you did because there's more to come. And remember one thing, tell anyone and they're dead. Especially your boyfriendu~. I'm not lying Miss Satsuki, I'll be coming for you ...........very soon".

I felt sick when I read it. This person was crazy. Now that I remember, I bumped into Nozomi today just around the corner. What was he doing here anyway? His room is on the right side so why would he come here? It must be him. The last person who I saw in this floor was him. He should've left the letter in my room. He is HIM. But I still have my doubts. I should tell Ren about this but before that I'll confront Nozomi first, by myself. after all I'm not one to be scared by all these stupid threats.

"Azura? " came Ren's groggy voice. Oh my god! He's awake.

"Y-yes Ren? " I asked, putting the paper in my jean pocket quickly.

"Are you done with your homework? " He asked.

"Yup~ it's over!" I said acting normally.

He stretched his arms and then rubbed his eyes with one hand. That's sooo cute!

"What's the time now? " he asked.

I turned my head to look at the wall clock. "It's 7:39.......WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING REN?" I screamed closing my eyes with my hands.

He was freaking stripping in front of me!

"What? I thought you liked it and I only took my shirt off" He smirked.

Damn......his abs!

"Shut up and put it on" I yelled still looking at his body. It was
hard to take my eyes off of him.

He suddenly jumped down on me making me fall on the floor. My face was burning, my eyes watching him lean towards me. He went back again, now straddling me. His hand caught my waist, yanking me up on his lap. I squealed from the sudden force.

I looked down at him and wound my arms around his neck. It was a bit different from this angle.

"I can see your eyes more easily now" I said to which he chuckled.

"Haha yes, it's because you're shorter than me" he said making me glare at him playfully.

I slowly traced his cheek while taking in his mesmerizing features. He closed his eyes, leaning into my touch. He brought me more closer if it was even possible. We were chest to chest now. I blushed more realizing the position we were in.
I felt something hard poking my butt.

"Hey Ren, take your phone from your pocket. It's disturbing" I said.

A tint of pink went across his cheeks and I felt his face heating up in my hand.

"Well....uh...that's a-actually" he stuttered making me look at him suspiciously.

"Take it out Ren" I said thinking he was hiding something from me. He remained silent so I grabbed whatever it was. He groaned.

If only I knew what it was before.....I wouldn't have done that......

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _