Chapter 11 ( part 1)

Azura's pov

Everything's very quiet now. Am I the only person who is scared by this movie? I looked over at Ren and Nozomi. Their eyes were trained on the television but their faces without any expression.

We were watching Grudge. I like this film actually but the part where that lady's face comes from the cupboard with the girl locked in just scares the shit out of me.

I was sitting between Ren and Nozomi but Ren asked me to move over so that he would be the one sitting between the both of us. I suddenly felt really thirsty so I excused myself and went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

The cold water made me sigh in relief as it soothed my dry throat. After two more glasses of water, I placed the now empty glass on the kitchen counter. I felt something move behind me so I looked behind but saw nothing.

'Must be my imagination'. I shouldn't have watched that movie but it was them.They insisted. I heard some rustling again so I looked around, scrutinizing the room and noticed that the kitchen's window was opened.' It wasn't open before or was it?' It was very dark outside.

I went near the window and looked up at the sky. The wind was howling sending all the leaves and dusts flying around. 'It'll probably rain tonight', I thought. The window must have opened by itself coz of the strong wind.

I ducked down and stuck my face out the window immediately feeling the strong and cold current blowing on my face. My hair was flying in all sorts of direction. I love this kind of weather where it's all dark and dreary.

A hand closed over my mouth immediately making me scream but my voice came out muffled. The person quickly turned me around and I looked at him with wide eyes. ....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Apologies for the short chapter and the cliffhanger .

Who do you think it is?