Chapter 6

A/N: Advance apology for taking forever to update and for any errors.

**※

(F/n)'s Pov

I turned on the tv and popped the disc into the DVD player before heading to the kitchen to get drinks and popcorn.

"Hey guys?" I asked from the kitchen. "What kind of drinks do you want. I got lemonade, Coke, Sprite, coffee, tea, and of course water."

"Coke, duh!" I grabbed the liter bottle of Coca-Cola by the refrigerator and placed it on the counter.

"Alright, what about you Arthur?"

"Tea,please. And is it okay if I help you?"

"Yeah, thanks."

<><>

Arthur's Pov

I walked over to the kitchen, (f/n) already pouring Alfred's drink.

"You said tea, yeah?" She asked putting the cap back onto the soda bottle.

"Yeah, let me-"

"No, I got it, but can you give Alfred his drink?"

"Okay." I grabbed Alfred's drink from the island and walked into the living room, handing him his drink.

"Thanks bro....umm.."

"What?"

"You didn't pour this, did you?" I crossed my arms.

"No, (f/n) did. Why?"

"Well, I didn't want to die." He smirked and sipped his drink.

"Rude!" I rolled my eyes and went back to (f/n). She was already finishing making my drink when I walked in.

"Hey, here's your drink."

"You know, I could of just made it myself." I said as I took the cup of tea.

"Yeah, but I was already here and stuff."

"Well, it's not very gentlemen-like to let the lady do the work." She didn't answer, but she went back to making her drink.

"It's...fine, really. I was already here anyways." She finally spoke out after a few seconds of quietness.

"Well, at least let me do the rest and make the popcorn."

"No, no, I overheard your conversation with Alfred. I think I'll make it myself since he doesn't want to die."

"H- He was just joking around! I can cook as good as anyone else!" I tried to convince. "Just let me, please."

"You can help me make it. That okay?"

"Y-yeah."

<><><>

(F/n)'s Pov

Arthur and I walked back into the living room with the popcorn in a bowl in my hands.

~~~~

The ending credits rolled, signaling us that the movie was over.

Alfred was hugging a pillow in fear while Arthur and I were perfectly fine.

"Alfred, Lord of the Rings is not a scary movie." I stated.

"It is to me!" He cried. "We need to watch the second one now!

"But you just said it was scary to you."

"Yeah, but I got to know what's going to happen!"

Arthur sighed and rolled his eyes. "Just let the idiot have his way." He mumbled.