Chapter 7

(F/n)'s Pov
11:50 am

I was sitting on a (f/n), floating pillow, flying across a marshmallow land. Gummy bears and unicorns occupying the land. The trees and bushes her made of candy canes and the grass, apple Laffy Taffy.

I drifted over to a darker area, the aura of the place was unsettling and the sky was a deep purple. So dark, it was almost black. The candy cane trees changed into licorice and so did the grass.

I landed on a clear path and started walking down it, leaving my (f/c) pillow behind. After walking on the path in the woods, I suddenly heard rustling by the bushes close to the path.

"H-hello?" I asked quietly while walking on the path, slowing down while I was walking. Without any sound for a while, I shrugged off the sound and went on walking on the path.

Without knowing it, something was following me.

I made it to the end of the path, a cliff. The night was out and the stars and the moon waved hello as they danced in the sky. I waved back and quickly turned around when I heard a twig snap behind me. A wolf was growling at me, readying to pounce. I backed up until I reached the edge of the cliff.

<><><>

Arthur's Pov

"Alright dude, I'm goin' to Mcdonalds. I'll bring something for us."

"Alright, thank you." I said as I watched him walk out the door. He looked back and smiled.

"No probs, man." He shut the door and I was left alone with (f/n).

I shivered from being cold. I then realized that I was still only in my boxers. While mentally slapping myself, I walked back to (f/n)'s room to get my clothes.

I slowly opened her bedroom door and crept along, slowly reaching for my goal. Finally, I got to my clothes. I put on my t-shirt and was about to get my pants back on, but then (f/n) started rolling around and making noises.

I walked over and sat next to her, watching her flail around. She wined as she turned on her back. I held her hand, trying to help her calm down. It obviously didn't work when her face distorted.

"Mm!~" She whined as she pulled her hand away from mine, turning on her side and curled up into a circle.

I laid next to her and pulled her into my chest, hoping that she'll calm down.

<><>

(F/n)'s Pov

The wolf jumped at me. I tried to block him with my arm, but he bit my hand instead. I yelped and pushed him off of my hand and tried to run until I felt someone grabbed my waist.

I looked up to see a knight wearing armor, his sword out and pointing at the wolf.

<><>

Arthur's Pov

I pet her hair, watching her clam down as I held her. She would probably start continue what she was doing if I let go of her. So, I just decided to stay with her.

"(F/n)?" I poked her cheek, trying to wake her. She grumbled before opening her eyes.

Without saying anything, she grabbed onto my shirt and pushed her face into my chest.

"Did you have a bad dream?" She nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?" She pulled her face from my chest and looked up at me.

"I got chased by a wolf."

"Well that's quite an intense dream, (f/n)." She nodded in agreement.

"I'm okay now, though. A knight came to my rescue." She said as she cuddled back into my chest.

"You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Okay well, I'm going to get dressed now." She let go of my shirt and watched as I got out of the bed.

After putting my pants on, I left the room so she could get dressed as well.

"Dudes! I'm back with some of the best food!" I sighed and went into the kitchen, seeing Alfred placing bags from McDonalds on the counter.

"I doubt it's the best." I crossed my arms and walked over the counter and stared at the food. Of course, there was just cheeseburgers and fries.

"Hey, where's (f/n)? And why is our face so red?"

"She's probably still getting dressed, and my face is none of your business!"

~~~

"Sorry I took so long!" I turned around, seeing (f/n) wearing a oversized, (f/c) hoodie, black leggings, and mixed matched socks. Her (h/c) hair up in a messy bun.

I didn't really notice I was staring at her until Alfred nudged me. I turned away, continuing to eat my meal that Alfred had brought us.

"No probs, (f/n)! I got us some McDonalds!"

"Thanks!" She said before sitting down at the table.