Chapter 17 (END)

A/N:

SuFin book coming out pretty soon. I already have the book cover picked out. So now I'm thinking of a plot. I just want to make sure I don't accidently copy anyone.

~Muffin

***

Arthur's Pov

"I think...I might like you too." I stared at her out of belief that we actually had the same feelings.

"Really?" I gulped or more like swallowed part of my soul that was dying freaking out.

It felt like time started to stand still. My chest started hurting and I get like I would pile any minute.

'Just chill Arthur, everything's going to be just fine. But......what if she was just kidding? She wouldn't do that, would she?' I questioned to myself as I waited for an answer.

"Y-yeah." I looked away while trying to calm myself.

"Oh, umm...so what now?" I know that it was kind of cliché asking, but it just kind of slipped out. Knowing the answer was the only thing on my mind.

She shrugged, her face red with embarrassment. Her eyes looked around the room before meeting my emerald ones. I guess she didn't know that I was also looking at her because her eyes moved back to the room around us.

"I don't know." I nervously coughed, trying to make the room less awkward.

"Maybe, do you want to try? I mean, if you want to, of course."

"I-I do..really." I breathed heavily as I gathered my emotions. Once I was calm, I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

'Just because I'm freaking out doesn't mean I shouldn't be a gentleman.' I thought to myself as I pulled away.

"(F/n), would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" A giant smile appeared as she nodded.

"Y-y-yes!" She happily  jumped, wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist. I lifted her chin so her eyes would meet mine as I started leaning in. Our lips connecting for a brief second before I pulled away.

"Pff, you call that a kiss?" She asked with a smirk.

"Well it is school." I said, not letting the smirk on her face break the calm face I've been wearing.

"How about we leave school then? Then maybe you could show me what a real kiss is like." I smiled at the idea. Yes, it was wrong to skip school, but I wouldn't let the offer go to waste.

"After you then."

~~~

We somehow reached outside the school without getting caught by any teachers. I followed her to the small forest that was near the school building. We walked into the wooded area where my tree house was and climbed up. I closed the old, wooden door after both of us entering. Both my and Alfred's old stuff still inside along with the cobwebs. The only new thing in there was the pillows and blankets that we left up here that one time.

I walked over the lamp that was still on the table. Using a match, I lit the lamp and closed the window doors. Making the room have a nice, romantic feel to it. She walked over and wrapped her arms around my neck again as I also wrapped min around her.

"So, are you going to show me how to really kiss now?" She asked, one her small hand playing with my dirty blonde hair. Without answering, I placed my lips onto her.

I licked her lips, asking for permission and automatically got it. Our tongues danced together as we fought for dominance. After a few seconds, I won and explored the res of her mouth without trying to turn the kiss rough. 

Her hands slightly tugging onto my hair as saliva started falling down her chin. pulled away a few moments after and looked at her blushing face.

"I love you (f/n)."

"I love you too."