Ten

I woke up the next morning hot and sweaty. Harry's heavy body was draped over mine and his mop of brown curls rested on my chest. He looked so peaceful. I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled as I looked at him. He was frowning a little and his chest rose and fell as he breathed. I carefully tried to wiggle my body from under him, hoping I wouldn't wake him up.

He grunted as I lifted his large arm from my waist and carefully put it down beside him.

"Get back in bed." I heard his sleepy raw voice.

I giggled when he tried to grab my arm and pull me back in bed, but I was too fast. I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I got in and took a deep relaxing breath as the hot water hit my body. I just now felt how tense my muscles were and the hot water gave me some relieve.

After a while I got out and walked back in to the bedroom. Harry was still asleep in my bed. I shook my head at his laziness and got dressed. I tugged my hair into a ponytail and walked over to the bed.

"Harry?" I whispered.

"Hmm.." He grunted.

A chuckle escaped my lips as I saw his deep frown.

"You have to get out of bed. Maggie can be here soon to bring David." I said.

He opened one eye and looked at me with a sleepy grin on his face. "So?" He asked closing his eye again. "Are you embarrassed of me?"

"Well I just thought.. I don't know, I thought you might not want her to see you since she's Niall's mom." I mumbled.

"I don't care." He said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine. Coffee then?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded and closed his eyes again.
After fifteen minutes I finally heard the shower being turned on, so I started making a fresh pot of coffee. The smell lingering in the living room when he walked in. His long curls were still wet and his hair looked almost black. He wore the same bloodstained t-shirt from yesterday and his skinny jeans.

"You need to wash that shirt when you get home." I said.

I shrugged my nose in disgust. He looked down at his shirt and back up at me.

"I'll just throw it out." He said casually.

"No, why would you do that? It's a perfectly good shirt."

"Well, I don't know how to get the stain out, so I'm gonna have to throw it out. Unless you wanna do it for me?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Well I.."

I wanted to protest, but he had already taken his shirt over his head and I was stunned by the view.
His torso was masculine and I saw the butterfly tattoo on his stomach. He had two swallows under his collarbones and two leaves on his hips. God he looked amazing. I think my jaw must have dropped a little because he threw his t-shirt at my face, laughing.

"Stop staring, they're just tattoos Rosie." He said with a smirk.

I blinked a few times and looked back up at him. I gave him a shy smile and walked to the bathroom to wash his shirt. Why the fuck was I washing his shirt? I was in the bathroom when I heard Harry talk to someone.

"Oh hey Maggie." I heard him say.

David. He must wonder who the strange man is that opened the door to his home. I rushed out of the bathroom into the hallway and saw David cling to Maggie's leg staring up at Harry with fear in his eyes. Harry shifted uncomfortably on his feet and rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at David. As soon as David saw me he ran in and I picked him up.