Forty

Harry's POV

We had been looking at different locations for weeks now and I was getting desperate. I realized that Jason wanted to play some sort of game so I decided to go along with it.

We had been staying in Diana's cabin the past weeks and I think everybody just wanted to go home. How hard could it fucking be to find him? I felt like he knew exactly where we were going to look next and moved somewhere else right before we would get there. I was so tired.

I went downstairs to get something to eat and I saw Liam looking at the map again. His wound got treated by a local doctor that we could trust and he was doing a lot better.

"Where is she? How have we not found her yet?" 

"I really don't know Liam. I feel like we've been everywhere she could possibly be."

"There's one place left to look and after that I really don't know where else she could be."

"I'm going to try and contact him again." I said looking down at the floor.

"Do you think he'll pick up again?" Liam asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

I tried calling Jason a few times before and he only picked up twice just to tell me to keep looking. I had been thinking about telling him I had Diana with me. But I couldn't do that to her. I was just so desperate. I wondered if he wasn't getting tired of his own game.

I saw Diana walk in to the room and without thinking it over I spit it out.

"I wanna tell Jason you're here."

"What?! You can't do that Harry."

"If I tell him, he'll want to trade. You for Rose. That way we can find him, Diana. We won't actually trade you but it gives us a shot."

I looked around the room and noticed all the boys were staring at her now. I think in their hearts they knew this was the only way to get to him, but it was quite a risk we were taking.
I saw she had her doubts but I think she also realized that we were kind of out of options, so she nodded and I felt a great relieve when she looked up at me.

"You're right."

"Thank you, Diana. I owe you."

I quickly grabbed my phone and we all sat down at the dinner table. I was nervous I think we all were. I looked at the boys who were staring at me. This was it. This was the only chance we had left of finding her. Diana had gone upstairs and I think she just felt a little too upset to be present at this conversation so I called Jason without her.

"Harry." I heard his voice and my heart started to beat faster.

"Jason, I want to make a trade."

"And what makes you think you have anything that I will think is worth it."

"Look I know why you're doing this. This is about Diana and what I did to her."

"You finally figured it out! Well done to you, Harry Styles."

I heard him clap his hands and the sarcasm in his voice made me angry. I took a deep breath and looked at Liam who nodded at me.