Part 1~XL tee-shirt

Since the night of her being kidnapped, she's lived with Larry, Jake and Pete. The three boys who took her. Ten years has passed, she has lost count of the beats and rapes shes received from her "brothers" and random strangers. But besides of all her physical scars. She is just as beautiful as her mom. Long wavy blonde hair reached her mid back. Her hersey brown eyes were like little chocolate droplets. Her skin was pale looking with freckles on her cheek bones. One cloudy morning, her alarm went off at exactly 8:30. She rolled over and smashed the alarm quiet. The few minutes of silents was nice. Finally she groaned as she stood up. Her body lost her balance only for a second as her body got used to standing. She shuffled to the bathroom connected to her room and jumped in the shower. A few minutes later she came out and dried her hair and threw it up in a bun.
"Melissa, babe, you up?" Pete knocked on her bedroom door.
Melissa wrinkled her nose at the sound of "babe".
"Yeah, Im up Pete. Ill be down soon to eat" she sighed.
She dropped her towel and changed into something comfy. An over sized tee-shirt and random shorts she found near her bed. Melissa unlocked her door, and started to head down to the kitchen. Larry was working out in the living room as she passed.
"Morning cupcake" he smirked.
She ignored him and stepped into the kitchen. She saw Pete finishing up his pancakes.
"Melissa ill be up in my room. Come get me when you're ready to go".
He put his plate in the sink, and started to head back up stairs. She really wasn't hungry so a bowl of cereal would do. Jake walked in, beer bottle in hand. Melissa tried not to make eye contact.
"Hey sugar" he staggered over to her, "wanna skip breakfast, join me in my room". He set the beer bottle down and put his hands on her waist. Melissa held her breath.
"I haven't seen those boobs in weeks Melissa! Let em' come out" he wrapped his arms around her. His one hand made his way to her boob and he grabbed it tightly.
"Let go why don't ya!" Melissa got out of his grip, and stomped upstairs.
She was okay if she skipped breakfast. She ran into her room checked her self in the mirror, and slowly made her way to Pete's bedroom. A chill ran down her spin as she approached the door. It was closed and she could hear a radio on in his room. She took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. She heard a thud and shuffling. He opened the door, and he was dressed up in his everyday outfit. White and blue sneakers, tan pants, and a polo shirt. His face turned into disgust.
"That's... What your wearing today?" He snarled pointing at her.
Melissa looked down at what she was wearing.
"Oh umm i didn't know i had to dress up today" Melissa pulled on her shirt a little.
"Dress up? Melissa!" He slammed his hand on the door frame, "you look like you just woke up! Go put on your god damn sun dress Larry bought you last month!"
Melissa wouldn't move, she didn't want to put on that stupid dress. She didn't like to wear dresses.
"You go put that dress on or so help me" he flared his nose.
Melissa looked down to her feet, and nodded quickly. She quickly turned around and walked down to her room. She opened the door and slam it shut. She wondered to her closet and dug around. She finally found the beautiful stupid sun dress. It was mainly white with light green flowers around the edges. She threw it on, and put her hair in a side braid.
"Melissa!" Pete's voice boomed.
It made her jump. She quickly put on some lip stick and walked over to the door. Right before she could open the door on her own, Pete walked in and made his way over to her mirror. He smirked and played around with his hair till he finally said, "alright baby, lets go". He grabbed her hand and they walked out the door together. Melissa took shot gun, and turned on the car radio. Total Eclipse of the Heart had just started play and Melissa smiled. She started to sing along till Pete turned off the radio.
"Melissa, I've told you over and over again, you cannot sing... Shut up".
She sighed and looked out the window. It was still cloudy, she hope it wouldn't start to rain. They had just then pulled up into a beer store. Melissa frowned a little, she hated going to get beer with one of the boys. They'd either have her strip down so they wouldn't have to pay, or they'd get so drunk later on that she'd get a beating.
"Come on now" he waved her out of the car.
She stepped out, and walked over to him. He went to put his arm around her, but she backed away. He made a face, and went to hold her hand. She moved her hand out of the way too.
"Dammit Melissa!" He yelled at her.
His hand came around, and smacked her in the face. Her head snapped back of the force. She stumbled a little and looked back up to see him going to punch her. His fist fir her square in the nose. She let out a cry. Pete looked around to see no one around. He grabbed her by the hair, and started to drag her around the building. Melissa screamed and clawed at him. He lost his grip and dropped her. She staggered upward, and started to make a run for it. But Pete is a really gold runner. He caught up to her quickly grabbing the back of her dress.
"You little bitch! Don't you ever run from me!" He slammed her down, and jumped on her body.
He started to smash her head into the ground over and over again. He finally got off her, and looked at her. Melissa didn't move a muscle. He didn't know if he had killed her or just knocked her out. Blood was pouring out of her head. All the sudden, Pete felt like he had just committed murder. There was a lump in his throat. He picked up her body, and started running into the woods. He probably ran for ten minutes till he came to a road. He looked around and dropped her body into the ditch.