Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Whilst sitting on the bench, I began to think about all the possible happiness I could end up with. Peeta as my husband, Gale as my husband. Or the worst thing is not being able to choose between the two of them and leaving one of them heartbroken.

I watched his bedroom window and heard rustling. I knew that he also had nightmares andd I kind of want to keep him safe and next tome as much as Ican. I watched his light switch on and a thump coming from that direction.

I listened to see if I could hear anymore noise which I couldn't. The door to his house opened and he quietly shut it behind him before walking towards me.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"I'm fine Peeta, I've had a nightmare and I'm scared." I explained.He wrapped his arms around me tightly and pulled me closer.

"Don't worry about anything Katniss, I'm here and I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep you alive and happy even if I doesn't consist of me." He whispered. I sighed.

He bent down under the bench and picked up a bottle of Haymitch's liquor he keeps therefore when he sits outside to watch the flowers grow.

"Want some?" He asked opening the bottle. I giggled.

"Of course." I said before taking the bottle off him and necking almost all of the bottle and automatically felt the impact of the alcohol take over my body. "Woah, that's good stuff." I breathed. He drank some quickly.

"Have you measured how long an any is?" Peeta slurred. I thought it was random and I was to intoxicated to care.

"No but I bet I know how big your dick is." I giggled. He gave me a serious look before leaning his head close to mine.

"How big?" He asked.

"3 inches." I laughed. He gasped and pulled me close breaths intertwined with each other.

"I think it's bigger than that, do you want to see?" He asked. I nodded vigorously. "Come on then," He grabbed my hand dropping the bottle letting it smash into smaller pieces and he pulled me into his house.