You Are Our Incentive

So that your mothers won't slit my throat.

⠀⠀I would prefer it so that my readers were either over the age of fifteen, and/or extremely - at least a grand bit - familiarized with the concept of Yaoi.
⠀⠀If not, and you would still like to enjoy my skimming words, then you shall be a special guest, treated particularly as I let you scan over several. . .
⠀⠀Distinguished, situations.
⠀⠀There will be three pairings depicted in this volume. I won't name them for the sake of you getting familiarized with them as the march goes on. (You are allowed to 'vote' for your favorite pairing, since there won't really be an order in which I post their chapters. I would be glad to write a bit more of one if you asked me to. They would also feel quite loved, if you were to request~.)
⠀⠀Out of these six people, at least three are eager to get a little sweat dripping off their bodies, and a small amount of semen to be spilt.
⠀⠀You can decide whether that is to your liking or not, but expect only small amounts (by this I mean nearly no trace at all) of asexuality.
⠀⠀Take into your kind consideration to correct me in any kind of way if you see any biological mistakes (or think I might want to change something, to better the impact) on the stories; I do not in any way claim to be a sex-god, and am willing to learn how to be one.
⠀⠀Now I thank you, and say, with a half grin;
⠀⠀"The show's about to start."