5:24pm - Lio & Lau

⠀⠀It wasn't too much of a surprise to the house owner when a certain ravenette came to visit. Laucean could only sigh as he attempted at getting off his bed - a position he had not relinquished for the larger part of the day - in order to open the door to an awaiting Lio.
⠀⠀"Hello, Lau-Lau!"
⠀⠀His name being called in that lowly mannerism made the little cherub frown, tainting those cutesy features that made up his appearance so. "Hello, Giullio. Would you mind calling beforehand?"
⠀⠀His home was a mess - he had it quite well designed, but half-through-eaten platters of food resided atop tabletops, a light - an underestimation, it was some sort of heavy rock - musical background behind each of their actions, and much more noticeable, him, with, seemingly, the night below his eyes, and a red nose.
⠀⠀"Hey, Lau? Lau-Lau, you should've told me," said the Esther boy, coming inside without a warrant order. "I would have come and played being nurse with you~!" Giullio made himself quite comfortable, sitting on the plain beige couch at the center of the room. "You look horrid, by the by."
⠀⠀Laucean could only brush his hands over his behind, which was still sore from the previous day's antics at the gymnasium. He ran a hand through his golden locks, and with much difficulty in walking, waddled his way over to the other's side, plopping down without remembering that that, indeed, would cause such pain to the lower parts of his body, thus causing him to whimper.
⠀⠀The boxer's pained face made Giullio laugh quite a lot.
⠀⠀"I guess that's on me, sorry."
⠀⠀"Shut up," said the other, glaring at him as if he wanted him far away - something quite far from the truthful statement that rolled around in his head. "What do you want? Is there a reason you're here?"
⠀⠀Giullio sighed, imitating his friend's complaints with one of his own. "Erm. . ." Laucean tilted his head slightly, his eyes curious, due to the fact that the Italian barely came for anything else than spontaneous and unscheduled 'movie' sessions. Or well, favors, though those interested Lau, due to the gravity on his lover's eyes when uttering his innocent pleads.
⠀⠀"Yeah?"
⠀⠀"You see," it was visibly known that Giullio Esther was having a harsh time by attempting to communicate his ideas, and he let himself be known as he closed his eyes with a rattled exhalation and a raking of hair with his hand. "I- I have no idea, about what we are. . . I mean- Ah. . ."
⠀⠀The cherub smiled, not really knowing why these few words amused him so. Almighty Giullio had fallen to ungraceful actions, and he was there, present! "Just tell me, old man." Though he wasn't such an old man, no? You wouldn't like those, Lau, so Giullio couldn't be part of that categorization.
⠀⠀"Laucean, I want you to come to Italy with me."

⠀⠀Laucean laughed at me as if I was demented, somewhat, but my proposal made absolute sense to me, who had been over the details countless times. . . Over and over again. . . I could have been a little tiny bit distracted but-
⠀⠀"To Italy? What for?" His cheeks were painted a rosy color, though I couldn't quite decipher whether that was from his light cold, or amusement, or perhaps flattery? That last one didn't make sense to me, but, indeed, a man can dream. We had shared quite a lot with the other, and I hadn't ever seen him opposed to the idea of us seeming a couple.
⠀⠀"I- My family wants to see me," I said, a bit annoyed at the fact that it'd been so short since my last visit, and yet they wanted me over there again this year.
⠀⠀"Oh? I thought you'd gone past September?"
⠀⠀This is exactly the sort of thing I myself would have thought of, did think of, the first time my aunts' voice rang in unison through the telephone. "They can't live without me," I winked, in a rather old fashion, and for my own amusement, since I'd very accurately predicted Lau's rolling of eyes. "And I thought it would be fun to introduce the lot to you." My hands in some way found themselves resting atop his thigh, fluttering gently along the bare skin. He had merely an arrange of boxers and a sleeved shirt as attire, and, might I say, he was looking quite greatly.
⠀⠀'Fun' wasn't quite what it would be. My family was the kind that stuck to old traditions, didn't urge themselves to change their views of the world, and most certainly built their own ideas and complaints about everything that bothered them. It would be so nice, getting to know their kinsman's love interest, which indeed had resulted to be someone of the same sex. What a time to be alive, no?
⠀⠀"No."
⠀⠀"No? Why not? I thought you liked the pizza I made; Aunt Ro-"
⠀⠀"No." He stared straightly against the wall, covered in his posters and weird shit. I thought it was artistic, but not enough to steal his attention from me.
⠀⠀"Laucean, I am giving you a week's vacation to Europe. Why wouldn't you want to come?"
⠀⠀I was now kneeling in front of his hunched figure, trying to get a direct view to his greenish eyes, swimming in perhaps. . . Worry? He bit his lower lip harshly, which intensified my concerns and the positivity of my guesses.
⠀⠀"Lau-Lau?" I called, half teasingly, and he flicked his view towards mine for a moment, before scoffing at me and crossing his arms away. "I thought you liked what I did to you, boy!"
⠀⠀His cheeks flared red as he turned towards me in a sort of rage, I who was a figure drowning in muted laughter that showed only on my pupils and perhaps nearly bubbling shoulders.
⠀⠀"Fuck! I'm afraid of planes!"

[ Sorry this took so long. . .? I guess I hadn't the flow of things for a while, but 'ere it is, the actual beginning to the stories~. Who might / should I write about, next, hm?
I'd also like to ask of you for /only negative/ criticism, for I think I would do much better if I knew what to modify. ]

Una Sonata Fantasma - Vetusta Morla