11:25pm - Lio & Lau

⠀⠀The dark shadows of the night seeped in through the windows of the gymnasium, my sweat dripping off my body in glistens of moonlight as I repeatedly punched the hell out of a, well, punching bag.
⠀⠀"Staying late?" he asked, wrapping his hands in gauze.
⠀⠀"Have any better plans?" I retorted with a smirk dancing along my lips as I licked them somewhat lustfully. "Come on Lau, don't be so tight! You know I just mean to have a little fun."
⠀⠀He sighed, shaking his head at no one in particular. Nevertheless, he approached me with the grin he should have returned some seconds ago. "And I just came to steam off, so mind yourself."
⠀⠀I shook my golden tresses, running my hand through the brown roots that had begun to surge at the base. "I know some ways you could steam off, mate. It involves some sweat."

⠀⠀Minutes later his fist went up my jaw, making me stumble backwards as I lost my balance. The second I regained it he was over me, delivering short and painful jabs to my ribcage as his perspiration slithered across his brow. Jesus he looked great.
⠀⠀My arms managed to block most of his onslaught and I returned a blow, making him, not stumble, but fall to the ground as the air left his lungs. He wheezed as I climbed on top of his figure, my drenched legs keeping him in place.
⠀⠀"Mind a little fun?" I felt my knuckles collide with his nose, which gave me a really nice crack. "Oh did I hurt you, babe?" I grinned wickedly, as my lips sucked his lower one and let the blood rolling down his nose seep in between the kiss.
⠀⠀We parted and he licked his crimson lips, making me weirdly aroused in between exhausted panting.
⠀⠀"Ey, watch yourself, Giullio," he said as he wiped his nearly broken nose and giving me a scowl. "You're getting harsh."
⠀⠀"When have I not?"
⠀⠀My knee found his crotch, and he moaned almost immediately at the pressure. "Get off." "No." Our lips found themselves again as my hands pinned his own above his head. He thrusted his tongue into my mouth and I let him, tasting his saltiness as I enjoyed the way he involuntarily formed an erection.
⠀⠀"Fuck you," he growled, and pushed against me, sliding off my short clothing and kissing me harshly, sucking not my lips but my tongue into him.
⠀⠀I grinned against the man and delved in. "With pleasure."
⠀⠀My hands stripped him, my mouth finding it more and more difficult to release his in time for a very much needed breath, and I touched his body, roaming his every crevice and playing with his erected nipples - something that wasn't too strange for him to let me do.
⠀⠀"Laucean?"
⠀⠀"Hm, yeah?"
⠀⠀"I fucking love you."
⠀⠀I slipped one of my fingers inside his crevice, making him buckle his hips at the unexpected action, and arch his body into mine, which made his entrance even tighter for me to enter. "No, Giullio," he moaned with some difficulty; I could very well see him trying to contain any louder sounds. "You love fucking me."
⠀⠀I laughed humorlessly and intruded on him with a second digit, making him clench his teeth and his length to begin foaming at the tip. I pressed my stomach into it, which made him squirm in pleasured angst and grunt as if not to let himself moan.
⠀⠀My fingers began to make the usual movements, light thrusting, until a third one joined his brothers. By this time, Laureant was drooling and calling out my name in a hazy state, with me kissing his neck hungrily and leaving red markings along his body.
⠀⠀I retreated, my fingers coming out with a light squelch, and I lowered my face to lick his tip, making his hands entwine in my hair and beg intelligibly. My cheeks hollowed as I suckled on his member, deep throating it, reaching his hilt.
⠀⠀"A-ahahahhh. . ." He half laughed half moaned, shutting his eyes closed and curling his toes as he felt himself reach his climax.
⠀⠀"Lio I'm going to-" I felt him release a warm current of cum in my mouth before I retreated, licking the excess out of my lips.
⠀⠀He lay panting exhaustedly on the mat, in between shadows, and I separated his knees with my own, leaving me plenty of space to work him with. As I pressed my tip against his hole he wrapped his arms around my neck, squeezing my ribcage with his legs as I thrusted in deeper.
⠀⠀"Ahh. . . Lio. . .!" he moaned in louder volumes as he felt me reach his most sensitive spot, and begin thrusting, slowly at first. "Lio, please. . ." He didn't open his eyes, but threw his head back as he let a loud screaming 'Lio' slip out of his bruised lips.
⠀⠀I clenched my jaw, increasing my speed as I felt myself reach it, and sent my own current inside him, just as he came a second time over our exposed pair of abdomens.
⠀⠀My length slipped out of him slowly, as I caught my breath and he caught himself from slipping out of my hold.

Eres - Supersubmarina