Secrets.

Chapter 7.

Secrets.   

"So Mellisa tell me about yourself like everything, you still haven't told me" Rhianna asked, taking a bite of her apple. It was the end of the day and  Rhianna and I were now walking back to mine, to pick up some clothes, as she ivited me for a sleepover.

"Er well where do you want me to start?" I asked, looking ahead. 

She shrugged, "Before you came to an all girls" I nodded. I could trust Rhianna, we had been friends for two weeks now.

"Right well as you know I was a typical popular chearleader, with the blonde hair, I was the way I was because of my mum, my dad left her years ago before he left I was how I am now, black hair, loved different music, didn't care what I wore, I would walk around in shorts and a plain tee-shirt, I was carefree, and then mum and dad seperated, and mum done everything in her power to keep me, so I was stuck with her, but I couldn't complain, she gave me the perfect life, but I didnt want it, about a month after my dad left my mum got all these ideas about putting me into a beauty contest, but she wanted to dye my hair, that where the blonde came in, then the make-up, after I won the contest, mum couldn't help herself to use me as her barblie doll"

"Wait, so you didn't become a chear by choice?" Rhianna cut in, letting me take a breather. I shook my head. "No I done it all to keep my mum happy, after the contest she come up with chearleading, which im not going to lie, I did enjoy then came the friends, she told me if I wanted to get anywhere in life id ditch my friends, so me being me I did, and I became the queen of highschool, after that I was the most popular girl in school mum loved it, and always went on about boyfriends, and making sure I was with the latest fashion, I love my mum but she was a bitch"

Rhianna sighed. "Carry on" She urged "This is getting good" I chuckled and carried on.

"Well not many people knew but I was also the brainy girl in school, I had straight A's no problem, which my mum was pleased about aswell, I done everything she wanted part from one thing, go to parties, I couldn't stand them, well I like parties, just I prefered not to get drunk, and my mum said I was missing out on becoming bigger, people would look down on me, and also she wanted me to have fun" I sighed. "So I did, I dressed up in the skimpy outfit she chose and went, I can't remember much just that someone gave me a drink and the next thing I knew I woke up in someone's bed, next to a boy, a rumour was then passed around that I had slept with everyone in school, even though I couldn't remember anything, I was sure I havent had sex, so then my mum found out and said I had ruined everything and sent me to live with my dad, and he sent me here"

She gasped. "Aw that's horrible, so you think you were drugged" I shrugged.

"I think so.. but my mum wouldn't believe me, who would" A tear slipped down my cheek and Rhianna leaned up and wiped it away, and brought me into a bone crushing hug.

"Shhh" She cooed. 

"So are you banned from boys?" She asked and I laughed. "No, well I think I was, but I met this boy he is my dad work friends son, so I think he can trust him, his name is Chris, he's so sweet, we have been on one date so far" She pouted her lips, "aw that's so cute"

"The only boy's I have is my friends or my brother, even though he is always out" She groaned.

She had a brother? "You have a brother?" She nodded and frowned.

"He is a tool, he is a year older than me, he is always out at 'work' and constantly bringing slutty girls home" I sighed.

"Oh" She laughed.