He was right.

Little Miss Perfect.

Chapter 4.

He was right. 

"Dad, im home" I shouted out.

"Im in the kitchen" He shouted back. 

"Hey daddy" 

He turned round, his eyes growing wide, "Mellisa?" 

I chuckled. "You like my hair?"

He grinned. "I love your hair, did you dye it again?"

I nodded, "It's basically my natural colour, and ive also got some new clothes"

"Wow, are you feeling okay" He chuckled putting a hand on my head, pretending to check my temperature. 

"Yes dad, im fine, I just realised, now im not with mum, why can't I go back to how I was"

He nodded. "Well im happy for you, how about we go out for a meal? You got something nice to wear"

I nodded again, and left him be, as I ran upstairs to get ready.

I curled my hair, and straghtened the fringe, giving it a cute, but bad look. My make up end up being a small amount of blusher, some mascara, black eye liner and some lipgloss. I then slipped on a sleeveless purple dress that finished just at my knees and a pair of small heels, nothing like a usually wear.

I still looked pretty, may I say hot, I just didnt look so fake, I looked more natural. I grinned at my look and grabbed my stuff, skipping downstairs.

"Im ready daddy" I sung. 

I could hear him chuckle, "Okay honey, is it okay if one of my friends come and his son, I havent seen them in a while, and they said there passing by"

I was alittle dissapointed but I didn't mind as much.

I nodded and grabbed the keys walking to his car and sitting in the passenger seat.

"I bagsy picking the song" I screamed. He groaned and started the engine.

............................................

'why don't you teach your heart to feel, and give you love love'

I sung on the top of my voice, laughing at my dad's expressions. 

"Take That? Seriously? How much have you changed?" He asked seriously, but I could see the smirk on his lips. 

"Shh, I like the song, love love" I sung the end part, making him laugh. 

"Im just surprised, I thought you were into I dunno who is it? The type of music, you can't even figure out what there saying" He moaned.

I laughed and shook my head. "Nope, I don't mind it but im into abit of anything, just mum didn't like me listening to alot of them" He nodded.

"Your mum's a bitch"

"Dad!" I screamed, with my mouth widening. He laughed.

"Oh come on, were all thinking it, im just glad your living with me now" 

I smiled, I was pretty happy about living here now, ive always been a daddies girl. 

......................

"Here we are" My dad spoke, stopping the car, and opening his door. I watched him run round and open mine for me like a gentleman. 

"Why thank you father" I said poshly.

"My pleaure, my darling daughter" He played along.

I got out of the car, straightening myself out and walking into the restaurant. "So when is your friend coming?" I asked dad as we took a seat down on are table. 

"Not long.. oh here they are" 

I turned round, trying to look for them, "who?" I asked. 

"Them" My dad waved and they both looked up an older man and a younger one.

They become closer and I figured out who it was.

He was right, I would be seeing him again.

It was Chris, and his father.

............................

Please Vote! :) LoveLove :) x