chapter 10

Kendra's POV:

All my life I've never known Michael to be so angry, he's normally happy and cheerful but now he frustrated and annoyed all the time and he usually takes it out on me. He will yell but will never put his hands on me because he said he would never hurt me. So to keep him from getting really mad I normally cook a nice hot meal for him when he comes in because I know its hard doing what he does, he's Michael Jackson the performer and my husband and I plan on keeping him satisfied all the time like he does for me. I run downstairs once I hear the door open and close and see Mikey himself looking rather angry.

"Uh hi Michael"

"What do you want Kendra"

"Um I cccooked yyou dinner", Kendra says while stuttering and walking to the kitchen getting his warm plate out of the oven

"Well that's to bad"

"And why is that, Michael?", Kendra asks nervously

"Because I'm craving something else", Michael rubs his index finger on his bottom lip while looking Kendra directly in the eyes intimidating her

"Uh okay, do you still want your food?"

"Yeah, bring it to me"

Kendra grabs the plate and walks over to Michael, Michael grabs the plate and throws it on the ground watching it break with food all over the floor "Michael, why did you do that!"

"Because I'm about to eat something else", Michael grabs Kendra by the waist and lifts her on the kitchen counter opening her legs and moving in between them. He grabs Kendra chin and roughly kisses her adding tounge, Kendra softly moans from the kiss Michael is giving her. His hands roam over her clothed body ripping her shirt off exposing her bra. Michael takes Kendra down from the counter and carries her bridal style upstairs to their room and places her on the bed. He then runs downstairs into the kitchen and grabs whipped cream from the fidgerator spraying some in his mouth. While in the kitchen Michael undresses leaving his whole body exposed, he makes his way upstairs to their room with the can of whipped cream. Kendra sits up once she sees Michael enter the room naked with a can of whipped cream.

"Michael, what are you gonna do with a can of whipped cream"

"Shut up, okay I'm the master don't ask me no damn questions Kendra", Michael walks over to his dresser and gets handcuffs, a blind fold, and sex toys. "Now give me your hands", Kendra obeys and gives Michael her hands, he handcuffs them to the head board then blind folds her so she can't see. "Open your legs baby", Kendra opens her legs and Michael gently licks her. "Don't moan unless I tell you too Kendra", Michael grabs the whipped cream from the side of the bed then sprays it on Kendra's opening, he takes the tip of his tongue and licks her clit while she gasps and arches her back from the pleasure his tongue is giving her. She opens her legs wider as Michael continues to suck and lick the whipped cream off of her. Michael grabs one of the vibrators and places it inside of Kendra's wet entrance, Kendra tries her hardest not to moan. "You may now moan Kendra",Michael says while pushing the vibrator deeper in her walls. "Mmmmichael, I'm gonna cum", Kendra closes her eyes through the blind fold and screams letting her warm clear liquid flow out and drench the vibrator. Michael grabs Kendra's chin forcefully and kisses her lips passionately while tugging and pitching on her nipples. He takes the vibrator out and tastes her cum then slams his shaft hard and deep in her making the headboard hit the wall. "Damnit Kendra, you're so tight, uhhhhh why do you have to be so bad, huh?, speak when I'm speaking to you!", Michael picks up his thrusting speed making sure to hit Kendra's pleasure spot. "I don't know, ooh Michaellll it feels so good", Michael reaches over while still thrusting in and out of Kendra and grabs nipple clampers and clamps them down on her nipples. "How does that feel baby", Kendra throws her head back and moans. "Can't talk, huh?",Michael grabs the vibrator and rubs it on her clit as he moves in and out of her tightness. "Michaellll, I'm gonna cum!", Kendra shouts as her walls tighten and her legs shake. "You better fucking not Kendra!",Michael pulls out of Kendra then takes the handcuffs off of her wrist and turns her over on all fours and enters her from the back. Michael groans from all the pleasure he is feeling from the tightness of Kendra's hole, he picks up his speed. "Michaelllll, uhhhh babyyyy I'm cumming!!!", Kendra screams. "Me too baby girl", Michael puts his right hand on top of Kendra's back and thrust one more time before his warm sticky cum shoots deep inside of Kendra's core, Kendra whimpers as her cum shoots out all over the bed. The both of them collapse on the bed breathless and stare into each others eyes. "I'm sorry for always taking my anger out on you baby, do you forgive me?", Michael asks while caressing Kendra's arm. "Yes, I forgive you Michael and you should get angry like this everyday", Kendra laughs. "Maybe I will"

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Angry sex is probably the best from him and I'm so so sorry I took so long Kendra but I hope you liked it ForeverSupportingMJ