Bonus Chapter!

a/n: So this is not my work this story is a work of a genius in fanfiction.net, it made me cry all over and over again. SO WARNING IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS STORY, I SUGGEST THAT YOU MUST NOT READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CRY AFTER, AND i posted this i still cant think on what to write on the next chap

dISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE STORY IT BELONG TO xLastOneStandingx in Fanfiction.net, all rights belong to her or him well except for the rights of Adventure Time

I REPEAT I DO NOT OWN IT, I JUST REPOSTED IT

(LONG SPACE FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT IF TO READ OR NOT TO READ)

Thousand Years by xLatOneStandingx in fanfiction.net

Marshall P.O.V

I still remember her; I remember every day, week, month, year I spent with her…if only our time together would've lasted longer.

Fionna age 13

"Aye! Fi, strawberry me" I say as she got a bowl of strawberries from her fridge. She smiled and threw a strawberry my way.

Heart beats fast, colors and promises

I caught it in my mouth as she plopped down beside me. "Hay Mar, wanna go strangle some pixies, then we can battle fire dragons, Oh and th—"I stuck a strawberry in her mouth, then grinned and said, "Sure".

Fionna and I hung out all day, almost every day... I was her second best friend; her first was that scaredy cat, Cake. I was there for her, when the cat couldn't be with her sister, I kept her company, when she was sick, I was there for her, except sometimes Cake would kick me out.

Fionna was a fun spirit, with never ending excitement; she was Aaa's finest hero. Years 13-14.

How to be brave

Fionna, age 15

Fionna had matured a bit. She was still the same fun- loving spirit except..Hmm, ah, a little wiser about her decisions. We still had jam sessions, and I had developed feelings for her, I had a crush on her.

How can I love, when I'm afraid,

"And Oh pretty girl, I know that I just met you, but I might just dare to say, that I love you" I sang, while Fionna was in the background beat boxing and recording. "How about a break? I have some candy from Bubba." I said.

To fail. But watching you stand alone.

At the time I thought, Should I ask her out? No, I should just wait till' she's a little older. "Hey, Marsh, is it ok if I leave now? I have to meet PG at the kingdom." She asked.

At that time, I was jealous, I was always mad at him because she had a silly crush on him, but later on, I learn it's better to forgive and forget. "Ok, bye" I sighed.

"Thanks Marsh", she said as she kissed my cheek. I stood there dumbfounded, touching my cheek, and then smiling stupidly. Years 15-16. Our love was growing slowly.

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow. One step closer.

Fionna, age 17

Yes, we were dating. We kissed here and there. I loved her; I would do anything for her. Cake wasn't too fond of us though, but Fionna convinced her.

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darlin' don't be afraid.

I have loved you for a thousand years; I'll love you for a thousand more.

Ice Queen no longer bothered the princes', for she had already found true love, from an elderly prince. Fionna and I were always together, we never left each other's side, and yes we might have had a few quarrels, but always were together no matter what.