Grayson got hit by the officer

The head officer then asked what happened.
"I swear I didn't do anything " I said .
"What exactly happened here " he asked .
"This police officer is making up any excuse to throw my friend and boyfriend in jail" I said
"What exactly happened " he asked
Then I Told him everything that happened.
"Okay we will go back to review the cameras but right now we have to see what happened with you and this officer "
"Ok I agreed calmly "
"Wait you don't need to do that I have it under control " the officer said.
"Okay I still need to check to see what actually happened "
He checked the cameras at the station , fired the officer and the same thing happened to the waitress .
I was so relieved. I texted Kate and told her what happened that everything was fine and we will go pick her up from the restaurant shortly.
We drove parked and drive up to her .
We were talking the. I noticed Abby ran across the street .
"NO ABBY " I yelled.
Grayson ran across the street and pushed Abby out of the way , the car that was going to hit Abby got Grayson and there we were all standing in shock .
We looked at the driver and it was that officer that tried to arrest us .
___________________________
There you go as I promised this is my second one , make sure to comment , I wanna start a QOTD comment questions and at I will pick one and answer it when I update tomorrow, I will try to update at least once daily .
That's you ily ❤️
~Cashew apples😘✌🏻️