Perfect Family

Grayson's P.O.V.
I can't believe we just had a baby , after everything we've been through . She's amazing , the both are . I can't believe I ended up here , after all we've been through , I thought Aria would have hated me .
We got back from the hospital and I brought baby Samantha inside , and I helped her mommy get to our room. We put little Sammy in her crib . She's beautiful , I can't believe we made her .
I turned around and Aria was already laying down and sleeping .
I layed down  next to her .
I just looked at her and said
"I'm sorry baby , for everything I've put you through , and I'm sorry for making you go through all that pain, but hey at least we got something good out of it ,a cute widdle baby , I love you , you are gorgeous , you are my world , and to think , you might have ended up with Ethan "  I then kissed her forehead .
"Well baby , I'll let you sleep " I said then left the room .
I was hungry and I figured that Aria would be too .
I went down to the kitchen and was thinking of what to make .
*ring ring ring *
My phone started to ring , it was Ethan .
"Hey bro what's up " I said as I answered .

"Hey gray , do you think we can come over ?, we stopped at the store and got stuff to make burgers and fries " Ethan replied

"Yea of course , you read my mind , I'm hungry , I guess  twin telepathy is an actual thing "I replied.

"Okay well good cause we are already outside , come help with the bags " Ethan said .

"Wait , what would you have done if I said no ?"

"You wouldn't say no , come on Gray , it's food" Ethan said , and we both laughed .

"Alright I'll be right out , let me put my shoes on "  i said then hung up .

I walked towards the door and got my shoes , then I went outside .

"UNCLE GRAY!! WE GOT FOOD !" Abby yelled sounding really excited .
Literally me when I hear something about  food.
"Hey Grayson "Kate said as she hugged me,
"Hey Kate "
"Can I turn on your tv , I kinda wanna put abby down for a nap while we make the food "Kate said .

"Yea just put her in the guest room " I said .
She then walked inside with Abby.

"Gray, I could kind of use some help over here"Ethan said .

"Ethan how much food did you bring " I said as I looked at him struggle to carry all the grocery bags .
"Dude come help , I bought food for today and I went grocery shopping for you , I figured you'd be busy with the baby , I mean after all you did the same thing for Kate and I " Ethan said .

"Thanks bro , we should film a cooking with Ethan and Grayson "  I said

"Yea , well , let's discuss this inside please , this is really heavy " Ethan said.

"Okay dude " i said .
We finished getting all the bags and put the food it the fridge and stuff.
*2 hours later *
"All of us cooking together was a good idea we finish fast " Ethan said .

"Well yea we would have finished earlier if you two didn't chase each other around the house like kids for like about an hour , what kind of adult men play tag ? " Kate said laughing .

"Your just mad cause you weren't it " Ethan said in a really childish voice .

"Oh yes I was furious " Kate said sarcastically .

Abby then came downstairs rubbing her head looking really confused.

"Mommy ,Daddy , where  are we? "She asked .

"We are at uncle Grays house " Ethan replied .

"I'm hungry " Abby said .

"We just finished cooking princess , come eat " he said .

A few seconds later Aria waddled Dow the stairs rubbing her head .

"Baby , I'm hungry " she said struggling to keep her eyes open .

"Babe , we just finished making burgers and fries , come eat " I replied.

"What about Samantha " she asked .

"There is a monitor down here in case she wakes up , I'll check up on her you just eat and relax , and get plenty of rest " I said to her while helping her walk to the table .

Abby had already sat down and started to eat . That little girl can sure eat , she was almost halfway done .

We sat down and talked about the most random things .
"So how you feeling " Kate asked Aria .

"I'm doing good , I'm just exhausted " I answered.

"Well that's what happens when a baby is pulled out of your belly button auntie " Abby said.
We all looked at her as laughed .

"Uncle Gray , is Samantha hungry ? Because if she is , I'll save her some fries , she must be really tired too after being pulled out of a belly button , I remember when I was pulled out of my mommys belly , I was tired " she said

Again we all laughed .

"No sweetie , babies don't eat fries , the drink milk " I replied .

"Only milk ?!" She asked

"Yes princess " Ethan said .

"Poor baby , is it at least chocolate milk ?" She asked

"No princess " Ethan said again .

"Do you hate your baby " she asked again and we all laughed .

Abby finished eating and made her way to the living room and turned on the tv.

"Hey Gray , let's go to the mall " Ethan asked .

"We just had a baby Ethan , no I have to take care of my two babies " I said .

"No babe go ahead " Aria said .

"No I don't want to leave you alone " I said .

" She'll be fine , I'll be here with her " Kate said .

"Yea baby , I'll be fine " Aria said .

"Okay but Kate and Aria go upstairs , we will take Abby with us and we will clean before we leave. " I said .

"Okay baby " Aria replied .

"Gray you don't have to take Abby , she's kind of asleep again " Kate said .

I started to clean up as Ethan took abby up to the guest bedroom .

We finished cleaning in like half an hour then we left .
We got inside the car and drove to the nearest mall.
"Ethan , why do we have to come to the mall " I asked .

"We aren't going to the mall you idiot , we're going to go look for engagement rings " Ethan replied .

"Ohh now it makes sense " I said feeling stupid .

"So when are you proposing ?" Ethan asked me .

"Maybe on Saturday , she's had a rough few days , you know giving birth and all " I said .

"Well do you know what ring your gonna get her ?" Ethan asked .

"Yea , I have one in mind " I replied .

___________________________
Comment "update " to find out how ring shopping went