Me in jail ?

We waited because the officer was talking to the lady from the restaurant.
A few mins later the officer came over and said "we're gonna have to take the two boys to the station ".
  At that moment I felt angry and bad.
I felt like it was my fault that they are getting arrested . Quickly I said "what why they didn't do anything " he quickly corrected me by saying "ma'am they did do something "
"What " I said .
"They caused a public disturbance, not only inside but outside " the officer said .
"What do you mean by inside all they did was argue"
"No they didn't ma'am I talked to the waitress and she said you were fist fighting inside and when she asked you to leave you refused and she had to get the manager "
"No they weren't , the waitress is a liar"
"We'll do you have any proof "
"Yes the customers "
"Ma'am just let me do my job" the officer said then walked away from me ,  first he put Grayson in the car and then Jack .
"You can't do that I have proof " I yelled and followed him to the police station .
When I finally got to that officer I said
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CANT DO THAT I HAVE PROOF THAT BITCH WAS LYING TO YOU "
"Ma'am calm down and you probably told them to say that they were just arguing "
"NO I FUCKING DIDNT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT THE POLICE WAS COMING I HAVE PROOF AND THERE ARE SECURITY CAMERAS " I said getting out of control , but the officer kept finding an excuse to put them in jail .
"YOU CANNOT PUT MY FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND IN JAIL WITHOUT SEEING THE PROOF "
Then out of nowhere the officer stacks me and cuffs me .
"WHAT DID I DO" I said .
Just as the head officer came out he said  "YOU CANNOT JUST THREATEN ME WITH A POKET KNIFE AND EXPECT IT TO BE OK"
At that moment I realized that the officer was a racist , liar , price of shit officer.