Starbucks and a blessing

(3 years later)

"Gray !!! I want Starbucks !!!" I yell from the living room. Grayson comes running from upstairs. "I'll be back , what do you want baby " he says while putting his shoes on. "What do you mean what do you want? im coming with you " I say throwing the keys at him for him to catch. I tried to run but couldn't . At least I tried. I got in the car and waited for gray. I connected my phone to the aux cord and played my music. I have a lot of songs . The first one was Trampoline by Kalin and Myles . I started singing a few moments into the song.

" You turn me on, I like what I see, When you bounce that thang,

like a trampoline,

Girl its your song, you know you a freak

so bounce it for me , make it go trampoline"

After a while I stopped singing , not only because my throat already hurt, but also because the neighbors were looking at me like if I was crazy. Next song was Often by the weekend . Again I sang. After what felt like an hour , gray finally came out to the car. "And I thought girls were the ones that took long to get ready" I said as gray opened the car door. "Hahahaha very funny" he said sarcastically , then we both burst out laughing. Best night ever by 5 quad  was next and we both sang.

Yeah, it's 5Quad

It's Tion

Uh uh, let's go

I see you out with out cha girlfriends

I'm chillin' with with crew (yeah)

Let me know if you see me

Hey girl you know I see you

Been doin' this for months now but still feels brand new

How you cool as December but still hotter than June

Put me in your plans girl

Come and gimme your hand girl

Why you standin' up on the wall

You know you should give me a dance girl

 We sang. I scrolled through insta looking through pictures and commenting. Then I just suddenly felt a really bad pain in my stomach. I shouted in pain. "Are you okay babe" Gray said. "Turn the car around , lets go home " I said . We got home and I stayed in the car while gray rushed inside. He was back quickly. He got back in the car and we drove off. "I told you that getting the dipper bag would come in handy" he said as we rushed down to the hospital.

(10 hours later)

As I woke up I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I say. Grayson walked in with baby Samantha. "Hey babe, Sam needs to be fed " he says. "Give me my baby girl" I say stretching my hands out so he can hand me my daughter. He sat down on the bed with us. "10 hours of pain for a lifetime of happiness with our baby" Gray says . I smiled as Samantha grabbed my finger. "Heyyyyy guys, I heard the baby is out" I hear . I look up and it's Ethan with a bouquet  of flowers. " Yea, 9 months and 10 hours and she's finally out" I said starting to laugh a bit. "You guys make cute babies" Ethan said, which made me laugh even more.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while but Imma be more active. Here you go, sorry my book has gone by fast as im told. But here you go .