Did he make it ??

"Hey Aria , over here " I heard from across the room , I realized I had been daydreaming .
The note  I remember .
I looked down at my hand and saw a not , I unfolded it and started to read .
I read the first few sentences seemed familiar.
"Hey ,Aria !!! " I heard again, I just ignored.
I ran up to my room.
I twisted the doorknob and it was locked .
I banged on the door and yelled " GRAY LET ME IN DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID"
No answer.
"GRAYSON OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled.
It was quiet.
After a few minutes of banging I remembered I have a key .
I ran to the bathroom to get it and run back to my door as fast as I can .
Finally I unlocked the door and barged in , that scared Grayson when he was about to shoot and his hand slid to his chest .
I then heard a big shot , I pulled out my phone and called 911.
"Hello this is 911 what's your emergency "
"My friend just shot himself in the chest I need an ambulance here right now " I said .
" okay we just send an ambulance on your way"  the operator said then hung up.
I dropped everything and ran to Grayson.
"I kneeled next to him and put his upped body on my lap , my clothes were getting drenched in blood.
"Grayson stay with me " I said trying to keep him alive .
"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry" I heard him struggle to say .
"Calm down , the ambulance is on their way" I said as if on cue I heard sirens outside .
About 5 paramedics burst through the door .
They lifted Grayson up and put him in a gurney .
I walked after them .
I then felt someone grab my wrist and pull me to face them.
"What happened " Ethan asked .
"Im sorry I just can't talk " I said pulling away , going outside and getting in the front of the ambulance .
I got inside and we drove to the ER .
As we walked inside the lady in the front said " code red all nurses and doctors to the operating room"
Not gonna lie but that scared me .
I followed them to the outside of the operating room and they didn't let me go any further .
I couldn't go to sleep , I was pacing back and forth .
A few hours passed by and the doctor came out.
"How is he ? Did he make it " I asked .
The doctor relied  ......