Happy Birthday

After the guy left , we rushed to see if Grayson was ok .
Luckily not much harm was caused only a few broken bones , it was a miracle.
"Thank you so much for saving our daughter bro "Ethan said.
Jack and I took Grayson to the ER to get his cast , while Ethan and Kate took Abby home .
(1 month later )
Grayson got his arm and leg casts off yesterday and it was gross.
Today is his birthday and we are throwing a party at me and jacks house .
We invited everyone we knew and the party started at 9:00 p.m.
Me and jack went out to get drinks and snacks . We went back home around 5:00 p.m.
To get everything set up.
Then we went to the mall to buy an outfit .
After that we got hungry and headed to the food court .
Jack went to the bathroom while I got us some food from Auntie Annie's , then we ate some subway , I know we're fat asses
We headed back home to get ready , I showered blow dried and straightened my hair ,
Then I changed into a floral printed scrappy crop top, a stretchy flared skater skirt ,and some vans sneakers .
For my makeup , I put on some eyeliner and mascara ,and then I painted my nails white . (Outfit above)
When I was ready , I went downstairs, Jack was opening the the door , people started to arrive .
It was 10:00 p.m. By this time and people started to get hungry .
I ran to get some pizzas , I got back and the pizzas were finished in 5 mins .
By this time it was 11:30 p.m. I texted Grayson to come over and he arrived in like 20 minutes.
"SURPRISE " everyone yelled .
I walked over to Grayson and gave him the biggest hug ever .
I had lost Jack so me and Grayson started to talk , before I knew it he was trying to flirt with me ,
I then said
"Grayson I know that your trying to flirt with me but I really can't be with you , I have a boyfriend "
"Oh really , your boyfriend is over there making out with that girl " he said turning me around to see Jack making out with a girl .
"JACK WTF ARE YOU DOING!!"
He instantly turn d around to the sound of my voice .
"BOTH OF YOU GET OUT " I said pushing for them towards the door , I gave Jack a chance to explain but he straight up said that he got tired of me and that's why he kissed her .
After they left I went over to talk to Grayson, he kept insisting on being a couple but I said no ,
I got drink and blacked out .
On the morning I woke up and in my hand was a note .