Ring Shopping

We got to the mall and I was nervous . I kept asking myself "what if she doesn't like it ? What if she says no? " .
I started to stress out . I looked over at Ethan and said
"What if i get her the wrong ring , or what if she hates it ?"

"Calm down Gray , everything will be fine ." Ethan said trying to comfort me.
"How do you know " I replied .
"What literally just happened that changed your lives ?" Ethan asked me.
"My princess was born , but what does that have to do with anything " I said.
"Wow you really are stupid aren't you Gray?" Ethan asked .
I just stood there in confusion looking at him.
"If she didn't love you and wasn't planning to marry you then why did she have your baby? And actually stay with you ... your slow at times " Ethan said .
That brought my self confidence up again. I was ready for this , I know what she likes and I will get her the perfect ring . I just know it .

We were walking around the mall, going to all different kinds of jewelry stores and I could not find the perfect ring. It started to stress me out. I wanted to find a ring already, so I can start planning the perfect proposal that my baby deserves.

We hit one last store before we left. Pandora. They always have great rings, but I wasn't so sure I would find a good engagement ring here. I had gotten Aria rings here in the past but I'm not so sure about finding the perfect engagement ring.

"Ethan, I don't know. We might have to go on another trip tomorrow. I'm not convinced by any of these rings" I said.

"Okay finally we can leave, looking at rings for hours was getting exhausting. Plus, I think our families are worried about us right about now" Ethan replied.

"Yea , your right, I'm surprised they haven't called yet" I said

"I know, me too" said Ethan.

"What do you think they are doing?"

"I don't know, but do you think they are hungry?" said Ethan,

"I don't know , call and ask" I replied.

"But I don't wanna bother them. Plus, what if they aren't....... I still want food" Ethan said.

"Oh my gosh Ethan, your always eating, how are you not fat" I asked.

"The world my never know" he said then we both laughed a little.

We walked back to the car. At first, we had trouble looking for it. Then we found it, we'll at least we thought we did. It looked like our car exactly. We tried getting in but we couldn't. All of a sudden this tall dude starts walking towards us looking angry. We were confused, until we realized it wasn't our car. He starts running towards us and we ran away. We just kept running and didn't stop. The man was scary looking. We were still confused but then we realized that it wasn't our car. Because we had just ran into our car while running for our lives.

"That was a close one" Ethan said struggling to breathe.

"Yea I know. We could've been killed" I said.

"I know , so where are we going for food? " Ethan asked sounding more worried about the food other than the fact that we were just almost killed by a huge guy.

"Just get in the car" I said as I started to get inside.

I don't know why but I was just randomly in the mood for McDonalds. I haven't had it In the longest but I mean why not.

We stopped by and ordered our food.  I ordered a Big Mac meal with a jalapeno McChicken and a 6pc nugget with barbecue and sweet n sour sauce. Ethan ordered the Buttermilk Crispy Chicken meal with cheese and no tomato with a 4 piece Buttermilk crispy tender and a bacon cheese burger. We were hungry. We waited and it seemed like forever. I mean when your waiting on your food while your hungry it always seems like forever. We sat down at a table and started to eat. Ethan suddenly got a call.

Ethan's phone call

Hey babe what's up - E

ETHAN HURRY AND GET TO GRAYSONS NOWWW!

Why what's wrong - E

ITS OUR BABY, WE CAN'T FIND HER ANYWHERE

WHAT!WHAT HAPPENED, HOW -E

I DON'T KNOW SHE WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM AND I WENT UPSTAIRS WITH ARIA ANDTHE BABY AND WHEN I WENT DOWNTAIRS THE DOOR WAS WIDE OPEN AND SHE WASNT THERE

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment for an update. Im