chapter 5

Vegas POV
i got up out of bed kiddle walking around my room she hasent come out at all these past days because she wasent comfy yet but im glad she is comfy. now... She came up on my bed and i started petting her. Then i yelled "brent!!" And he came walkin in "yes?" He said "wanna hang out today?" I asked "umm... Sure what we gonna do?" He asked "watch a movie??" I said more like a question he nodded i nodded and went to grab clothes and while i was walking cam comes walking over than i flipped him off "fuck you BITCH!!" i yelled at him he looked down im not even a tiny bit upset that im making him upset he deserves to feel how i felt. After i got down someone grabbed my wrist and twirled me around and it was cam.... Ugh... Great.. "Va.. I still love you.. I never meant to walk out on you and cheat on you.. Im sorry.. I still love yo..." Then i cut him off "its vegas for you! Dont call me va only brent can and my friends! And i dont give a flying fuck that you "still love me" because in a week your gonna cheat on me if i do love you! But i dont! So get the fuck off me! And get a life asshole! And stop being so fucking desperate!" I said and ran out his grip i know i was harsh but he deserved it.... ALL OF IT!! And ever since me and cam ended i have gotten mean to everyone but brent and my friends and i got more sarcastic and more cocky... He deserves none of me.... I got in my room and saw brent sitting on the floor playing with kiddle "i see she likes you.." I said and sat down next to him.. "Yeah... She is so cute" he said and ruffled her fur. "Hey.. Umm what happened out there?" He asked "well... Cam trying to say sorry for cheating and walking out on me.. So i told him like it is" i said "so.. Uhh.... Hows life??" He asked i frozed well my ex is a compelete asshole and tries to get back with me and.. And! I threaten people... Um what else.. I have a boy that i like and trying to get close to.. People stopped bullying me and now are scared of me... What else?? Oh yeah i skip school sometimes... Umm.... I started to be cocky and mean and sarcastic.... So... Yeah... My life is messed up...
Then i got snapped out of my thoughts "Va...." Brent said saving his hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry... Yeah you?" I said LIE!!! "Well... I guess itz okay" he said looking at kiddle WHAT DOES HE MEAN?!?! "Oh.. Okay lets watch fiding nemo!!" I yelled and he laughed maybe an hour later the movie ended "thanks for hangin out with me brent" i said turning towards him he smiled "anything for you beautiful" he sayed i blushed and he kissed my cheeks "night va.." He said walking out "night boo!!" I yelled and we both laughed and he shut the door

Tonight was perfect.... Hes perfect....